The Best Shopify Apps For Redirecting Customers To Custom URLs After Login, Logout & Registration
Have you ever thought about increasing your conversion rate by redirecting your customers to a more meaningful page — instead of sending them to the default “my account” page? This article will offer the Shopify apps tool for you to do that. Simple but effective is what these apps will bring to you. Don’t miss your chance to increase your conversion rate by installing the app now.
Here is the list of the best Shopify apps for redirecting customers to custom URLs after login, logout & registration in 2022:
By default, Shopify redirects customers to the “my account” page after registration, login, and logout. This app allows you to change this and redirect users to custom URLs such as “home”, “product”, “collections”, or any external link. This app works with the latest themes.
- Configure different redirects after registration, login, and logout.
- One-click install, easy to configure.
- Work with any themes
- Works on mobile devices
- Compatible with all browsers
- No coding required
Addify Redirect After Login app enables you to redirect your customers after logging in, logging out, and registering. Ability to create multiple rules to add separate redirection based on customer tags after login, logout, and registrations. You can redirect customers to default, homepage, custom URL, or previous page they viewed before login.
- Ability to multiple redirections rules
- Add redirect after login, logout, and registration
- Add different redirects based on customer-tags
- Ability to add single redirection for all customers
- Redirect to the previous page, homepage, or a specific URL