How to Add Zalo Chat Widget to You Shopify Store
Zalo is a Vietnamese social network. It’s also a free message and call application on mobile. In Vietnam, Many shop owners choose Zalo to support their customers. If your store sells goods to customers in Vietnam, so integrating Zalo into the store is essential. This article will teach you how to add the Zalo chat widget to your Shopify store.
Step 1: Generate embed code
Firstly, you must go to the page for developers of Zalo at https://developers.zalo.me/docs/social/zalo-chat-widget. On this page, you can set custom config options for the widget chat.
And you click on to “Lấy mã” button to generate embed code.
Step 2: Copy embed code
A dialog popup will appear when you click on to “Lấy mã” button.
You click on the code field to copy the code.
Step 3: Embed the Zalo chat widget code to Shopify
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit code.
- In the Layout directory, click theme.liquid file to open
- Find to close body tag </body> and paste the code above this tag.
- Click Save and you are done.