BigCommerce Expands Support for Adyen
BigCommerce, a leading open SaaS e-commerce platform for fast-growing and established brands, has rolled out a new integration with global payments platform Adyen, giving more than 60,000 merchants on BigCommerce access to an all-in-one payments solution. Through this integration, merchants will be able to offer local payment options and alternative payment methods at checkout in over 145 currencies.
With Adyen, BigCommerce merchants in Europe and APAC will have the ability to:
- Add most major payment methods to checkout: Adyen easily integrates local payment methods into the checkout so merchants can expand their businesses into any country.
- Manage fraud: Through Adyen’s risk management system RevenueProtect, merchants can create risk rules to minimize fraud without impacting genuine transactions. With supporting gateways, merchants also get access to an additional layer of fraud protection with 3D Secure 2.0 (3DS2).
- Store credit cards: With this integration, merchants will be able to enable credit card vaulting on their website, providing customers a convenient way to get through the checkout process quickly and easily.
- Leverage the latest innovations: The integration will assure that merchants stay up to date with the latest innovations, as updates will automatically be rolled out, giving customers access to new payment experiences and compliance tools such as 3DS2, straight away.
- Reduce risk: As Adyen will collect the sensitive cardholder data securely via the custom card web components within the integration, it will reduce the PCI DSS-compliance requirements for BigCommerce merchants while being fully PCI compliant.