Sell more in 2019 with January niche events
Start 2019 off right with key January events
January marks the start of something new — it’s a brand new year with many opportunities for campaign inspiration. Kickstart your success in 2019 by creating campaigns for upcoming niche events in January.
Jan 1: New Year’s Eve/Day
Increase profits with campaigns celebrating the end of 2018
In a year filled with political controversies and national-scale events, many Americans are simply happy to see 2018 finally come to a close. It’s a global celebration, so take full advantage of this fun and unique niche.
Call-to-actions for New Year’s Day
- 2019 is finally here! Check out this great deal and celebrate in style. Buy now & save.
- Be the talk of the party this New Year with this unique product (shirt/hoodie/mug).
- Ring in the New Year the right way. Check out these awesome deals on fun styles.
Jan 6: Epiphany (Three Kings Day)
Sell to millions for one of Christianity’s most popular holidays
One of the oldest Christian celebrations, Epiphany (or “Three Kings Day”) marks the the visit by the Three Wise Men to the Nativity of baby Jesus upon his birth, as told in the Bible. The popularity of this holiday extends across the globe, as millions of people in over 50 different countries celebrate Epiphany with parades, festivals, and feasts. This allows you to target buyers by region with culturally significant designs to increase conversions.
Call-to-actions for Epiphany (Three Kings Day)
- Shop now and show your festive spirit with these perfect Epiphany styles.
- Rejoice! Celebrate Three Kings Day in this unique product (shirt/hoodie/sweatshirt/…). Order now.
- Get this adorable look for your baby’s first Epiphany. Buy now and get XX% off!
Jan 26: Australia Day
See your conversions soar with Australia’s biggest patriotic holiday
Australia Day, which commemorates the advent of contemporary Australia, is the official National Day of Australia. Millions of Australians across the globe celebrate their heritage and are eager to show it off.
Call-to-actions for Australia Day
- G’day mate! Show some pride this Australia Day. Order now and save big.
- Just in time for 26 January. Get the look and make this Australia Day the best one yet.
- Celebrate Australia Day in style with this awesome product (shirt/hoodie/mug/…).
Source: Teechip’s Blog