Top 7+ Shopify Apps to Help Grow Your Store
No matter what industry you are in, you all want your store to grow, increase sales as well as make a good impression on customers. When you are just starting out, there will certainly be a lot of work to do such as choosing products, understanding markets, customers, and optimal applications. Understanding that desire, in order not to waste your precious time, I have compiled this article with essential applications to serve your business purposes. It is completely useful for those who are just starting to build their business store on an e-commerce platform and suitable for those who already have a store but the store is not complete. Check out this article and find the missing pieces for your shop.
The best apps to help grow your Shopify store in 2024:
The Product Widgets is an app that provides Customize Product Order Form with regularly-updated beautiful palettes and fonts to match the style and colors of your brand, and then generate you an Embeds code that you can copy and paste anywhere you want to show the product order form, eg Home page, Blog posts, Landing page, Thank you page, etc. Not only stop at Shopify, but you can also even Sell your products on other famous platforms like Wix, WordPress, Joomla, Blogger, Magento, WooCommerce, Squarespace, etc.
In addition, another highlight of Product Widgets is that it allows you to create quick alternative checkout links that will redirect your customers to the checkout page immediately when they have found their desired products. This helps to decrease the bounce rate at every stage of the customer flow of your website.
Email marketing allows you to build relationships with leads. It’s your opportunity to speak directly to them, at a time that is convenient for them. Coupled with the right messaging, email can become one of your most impactful marketing channels. Trusted by more than 20.000 entrepreneurs and eCommerce businesses worldwide, CM Commerce combines email marketing with user-generated content tools to engage your customers and build trust in your brand. These are benefits that this app brings:
- Send automated emails: Powerful segmentation to send emails at the right time and turn every campaign and message into a personal interaction with your customer.
- Smart email marketing tools: Improve your customer conversations throughout their entire journey with automated receipts, abandoned cart emails, and follow-ups.
- Collect and leverage reviews: Build trust for your brand by collecting and showcasing reviews and photos, then automatically insert positive ones in your email campaigns.
This is a method to build your client list. With PushOwl, you can deliver automated messages to customers’ desktop or mobile devices to notify them about updates like ongoing promotions, abandoned carts, product stock changes, and more. Web Push Notifications make Abandoned Cart Recovery a breeze: Recovering an order no longer needs personal information such as an email address or phone number. Reach your subscribers with an automatic sequence of push notifications that brings them automatically back to their cart. App features:
- Cart Abandonment Push: Automatic push notifications are sent for cart recovery (order recovery) & browse abandonment. Must-Flash Sales, retention marketing & CRO
- Smart push marketing triggers: Retarget store visitors with push automation like Back-in-Stock, Price Drop, Shipping with much lower costs than FB retargeting ads.
- Reviews+Wishlist, Shopify Plus: Most-integrated browser push app and the only one certified by Shopify Plus. Integrates with Judge.me, Stamped, Loox, Wheelio, Grove,…
With this pre-order manager, you’ll be able to sell items that are not yet available or are out of stock. Your customers will have the opportunity to buy a certain product or order something from the collection that is coming soon, following the same steps as they usually do to check out. A pre-order campaign is a great way to promote an upcoming product while measuring demand and the potential number of sales.
The benefits you can get:
- Get guaranteed product sales and revenue during the preorder period
- Understand the demand for your products in the target market
- Estimate what quantity you need to fulfill future demand
- Create a buzz around certain products and make your online shop popular
OptiMonk helps websites to convert their visitors into customers by displaying user-friendly popups and onsite messages. A popup provides you a powerful and simple way to convert more visitors to buyers and build your email or Messenger list. Choose from over 200 pre-made templates and put your offer in front of the right people.
What do you get?
- 6 types of messages (popups, fullscreen, side message, sticky bar, gamification, teaser)
- 200+ beautiful templates including exit popup, countdown popup, notification sticky bars, etc.
- Drag & Drop editor to easily create a custom popup from scratch
- All kinds of targeting options. Target your visitors based on traffic source, the number of visited pages, browsing history, geotargeting, returning visitor recognition, cart abandonment recognition, and so much more.
- Feedback elements: Let your visitors leave instant, visualized feedback with 5 stars or emojis & improve the website experience.
Not everyone who visits your store is willing or able to buy from you. What if there was a way for your customers to bookmark their favorite items? Wishlist Plus will help you do that. It enables customers to bookmark their favorite products and pick up where they left off when they return. And they spend a lot more! Wishlist Plus users’ conversion rates are higher and they spend more per purchase. Run personalized marketing campaigns out of the box via email, Facebook, and Instagram based on wishlist activity.
- Best Wishlist App: Intuitive, full-featured wishlist module that doesn’t require your users to log in to save favorites and is optimized for mobile users.
- Bring Shoppers Back: Drive traffic and sales with personalized email and social campaigns based on wishlist activity. Send emails via your ESP.
- Easy Customization: Easily customized to match your brand. Leverage our powerful APIs and partner integrations to enable most any need.
As we all know, reviews of customers about products are very important. It has a great influence in the purchasing decisions of visitors, turning visitors into customers. A product with many good reviews is sure to attract more visitors than an advertisement for that product. In fact, displaying reviews can increase conversion rates by 270%. Therefore, in order to do business more effectively, we need to equip ourselves with ways to use customer reviews to generate more sales for your store. By using this app, I’m sure sales will increase and customers will have a good impression of you.
Plug In SEO is among the highest-rated Shopify SEO apps with an easy-to-use interface for boosting your shop’s SEO. Search Engine Optimization is a must for any online store. Plug in SEO checks the elements of your online store for SEO issues. The elements include page titles, headings, meta descriptions, site speed, blog post structure, and content freshness. By fixing these issues it becomes easier for your store to rank in Google and bring organic traffic. Here is what you get:
- Boost Ranking, Traffic & Sales: Higher Ranking = Increased Traffic = More Sales. Optimize your shop w/ Google best practices, dominate rankings, be found, & win more sales
- All-in-one Shopify SEO App: Everything you need for on-page SEO: Meta title & description, image alt text, schema, broken link check, search console, & more.
- Scan & Fix Critical SEO Issues: Be right on top of your Shop’s SEO with our periodic SEO scan reports. Fix them instantly with our app, training video, and quality support.