How To Create a FAQ Page on Shopify
FAQ Page is a page on your site where you put all of your FAQs, or “Frequently Asked Questions,” or “FAQs”. A FAQ page is a great way to answer common customer questions and make the purchasing process easier for your customers. Not only that but having a FAQ page can also help you reduce customer support requests.
This article will guide you on how to create an incredible FAQ page on Shopify.
Here, I’ll use the Hura Theme Blocks app to make things easy. Hura Theme Blocks has a number of app blocks that you can use to make beautiful layouts in your Online Store 2.0 theme. This is a next-generation page builder. It’s completely free and you can install it for your store.
Follow the steps below to create a FAQ page by using Hura Theme Blocks app.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes
- Find the live theme you want and then click on the Customize
- In the Customize page, let’s choose the Pages.
- Choose Create template to create a new page template
- Set name for this page (eg: faq). Choosing Based on is Default page. Click on Create template button to submit.
- For the new page template, you should hide the main page content section.
- Click on the Add section
- Scroll to the Apps section
- You should see the all blocks provided by Hura Theme Blocks
- Add a Text Title block to set the page title
- Add a FAQ block to fill out the questions and answers
- Click Save and you have created a FAQ template successfully.
- Go back Online Store and go to Pages
- Create a new page and set the theme template to be faq for them.
- Click Save and you are done.
Now you can go to the page to check.
I hope this article is helpful to you.