How To Build Customer Loyalty In Shopify Using “Rivo: Loyalty & Referrals” App
Building customer loyalty is crucial for the long-term success of any business. While there are many strategies to enhance customer loyalty, implementing a robust loyalty program has proven to be one of the most effective. This is where Rivo: Loyalty & Referrals app comes in. Rivo is an innovative loyalty platform that empowers businesses to build, manage and grow their customer loyalty programs with ease. In this guide, we will explore how to leverage Rivo’s powerful tools and features to build customer loyalty that drives revenue and promotes brand advocacy. Let’s get started.
To integrate this feature into your store, follow these steps:
Step 1: Enable Customer Accounts.
The first step is to enable your customer accounts. Customer accounts must be enabled from your Shopify admin so customers can create an account on your store and become members of your Loyalty Program. Customers without an account are shown in the app as Guests. Customer accounts are accounts created on your online store that contain the customer’s information for identification and faster transactions each time the customer visits the store. To enable this setting:
- On your Shopify homepage, click on Settings.
- Go to Checkout.
- In the Customer accounts section, click on the radio button to enable customer accounts. Choose whether you want it to be optional or required.
- Once you’re satisfied with your setting, click Save.
Step 2: Review Brand Style
Customize your branding to make the app fit seamlessly into your store. You can design and customize the banner for your program and go to On-Site Displays > Floating Widget.
Step 3: Auto Import Previous Points
Kickstart your program by auto-importing previous points. Stores that import previous points have an 82% higher chance of a successful loyalty program.
Step 4: Choose a Plan
You’re currently on the Free Plan. That’ll work just fine but can be limited in growing your program to make real traction. Let’s choose a Plan that’s right for your business.
Step 5: Enable a Program
Enable your Points or Referral Program. You can customize the programs at any time after you enable them.
The Points Program serves as your main way to reward your customers. This is where you can create and specify details on how customers can earn points, how many points they can earn, and what rewards they can redeem using their accumulated points.
1. Earning Points
- From the Loyalty Dashboard, go to Programs.
- In the Points Program window, make sure the status is set to ON.
- In the Earning Points section, choose how the customer will be able to earn the points and set it to ON. In the example below, we chose Place an order. This will allow the customer to earn points each time he purchases from the store.
- Click Edit
- Choose the Earning Type:
a. Incremented points (recommended) – This gives out a specific number of points each time the amount that you have set is reached. Eg. 5 points for every 1 dollar spent.
b. Fixed amount of points – This gives out a specific number of points for a completed transaction regardless of the amount. Eg. 10 points for every transaction
- Set the number of points you want to grant to the customer.
- Optional: You can also check the box below the field to limit the number of times each customer can earn points for this action.
- Once you are satisfied with your settings, click Save.
- You can now begin informing your customers that they can earn 5 points for every dollar or euro of their purchase.
2. Redeeming Points
- In the Redeeming Points section, click Add Another Reward.
- Choose the kind of reward you want to add from any of the options offered. In this example, we choose Amount Discount.
- Create a new title for your coupon or keep the existing title depending on the reward.
- Set the points amount and the fixed amount discount.
- Once you are satisfied with your settings, click Create Reward.
In conclusion, the Rivo: Loyalty & Referrals app is an effective tool for building customer loyalty. Its features, such as rewards, referral bonuses, and personalized offers, help businesses retain customers and attract new ones. Implementing this app can be a smart investment for businesses seeking to build long-term relationships with their customers. Install this app now to grow your business.