Here’s how to protect your Internet Privacy from the Latest Senate Decision
This week, Trump signed a resolution allowing ISPs (Comcast, Verizon, AT&T, etc.) to sell your browsing habits without your permission. Yes, it’s offical. Privacy is dead.
How does it effect you?
A lot can be uncovered about you with just your internet browing data: location, family members, hobbies, income, etc. ISPs can now sell this infor to advertisers so they can target with borderline creepy percision.
How to protect yourselt?
- Make sure every site you visit (especially if you’re entering a password or CC number) is protected by HTTPS – live by the green lock!
- Use a VPN, aways. This will ensure that your ISP can’t even see what websites you visit in the first place.
- Note: HTTPS can only encrypt your activity once you’re interacting with the site itself.
- Bonus: VPNs also make sure hackers and spies can’t get ahold of your personal info.
In light of the above, we’re offering incredible VPN deals starting at just $14.99. Seriously, online security is less expensive than a Saturday night Uber ride.
1. PureVPN: Lifetime Subscription – $89 (
Trust the World’s Fastest VPN with Your Internet Security & Freedom
2. Steganos Online Shield VPN: Lifetime Subscription – $39.99 (
Protect Yourself from Hackers & Snoopers When You’re Browsing the Web
3. Adguard Premium: Lifetime Subscription – $34.99 (
Block Ads to Optimize Your Internet Experience & Protect Your Devices From Malware
4. Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription – $79 (
Hello, Private Browsing! Protect Your Browser & Your Desktop with This Complete VPN
5. VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription – $39 (
Safety First–Protect Your Online Activity & Browse without Restriction for Life