6+ Best Force Login Apps for Shopify
Do you want your customers to log in first before they can check your website content like product prices, collections, individual products, etc? The app below will help you do that easily. Using this app, you can restrict access under Customer Login Page or Custom Content (with links) or multi-select to lock All Pages, Products, Collections, Home Pages, Cart Pages, Blog, and Articles, Search Pages, and Custom Pages. With just one click to install the app, you can save time and money. Get the benefits now to your work become easier.
The best force login apps for Shopify in 2023 are listed here:
If you want your customers to log in first before they can check your website content like product prices, collections, and individual products, this app is the best choice for you. You can restrict access to all these details with the Required Login app. With this Shopify app, merchants can restrict the whole website. So when customers try to access the website, they need to log in first. Moreover, merchants can make collections restricted. So whenever anyone tries to access the restricted collection, he/she will have to log in first. Whenever any user tries to access the restricted product, he/she will be redirected to the login page.
- Restrict access to your website content
- Restrict particular categories and make login compulsory to access them
- Restrict access to particular products
- Request customers to sign in first to see prices & collections
- Sign in to view store pages
- Restrict access to frontend
B2B Login & Lock Access is right at your fingertips to lock, restrict private pages, hide prices, hide products, private stores, and private links, and subscribe to access pages, especially when your website is for Wholesale B2B or members-only.
Fortunately, this app offers various options to meet your demands, from basic to advanced.
- Restrict access under Customer Login Page or Custom Content (with links)
- Restrict all visitors
- Multi-select to lock All Pages, Products, Collections, Home Pages, Cart Pages, Blog and Articles, Search Pages, and Custom Pages.
- Redirect users after login to guarantee their streamlined experience.
- No private information stored on our servers about your store
This app helps limit access to any type of content: lock Pages, Products, Collections, Blogs, carts, or the whole store. Hide price. Login for price. It also helps grant access to any group of customers by the number of orders, money spent, accepting marketing, tags or locations. Add more precise access rules (locks) with any combination of customer information. EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks is easy to use and doesn’t require any coding skills.
- Specify the products you would like to lock or exclude instead of using tags;
- Add names to your locks to keep better track of them;
- Specify several passwords for the same lock, set the lifetime range to keep the content locked for the next client visit;
- Limit access to selected Blogs, URLs,s or Pages;
- Restrict access to whole pages, or lock Buy Buttons or Prices only (so-called “Login for Price” feature);
- Access control using flexible rules constructor, based on Ordered products, Number of Orders, Amount Spent, Order
- Dates, Customer Tags and Locations, and much more;
- Upload a list of customer emails from a CSV file for lockdowns assigned to specific customer groups;
Locksmith is for access control, on your online storefront. This app has been doing this very well, for a long time. As a tool, Locksmith’s power comes from a super-versatile yet super-simple idea: locks to protect your content, and keys to let different people in.
Once you’ve locked something, use keys to grant access if the customer:
- Has a certain tag
- Is signed in
- Gives a certain passcode
- Arrives via a secret link
- Is not signed in
- Does not have a certain tag
- Gives one of many passcodes
- Subscribes to your Mailchimp list or newsletter
This is an app that helps Hide Prices, Lock Pages, Password Protect and Hide Products. Wholesale Lock Manager helps restrict or permit access to specific pages, products, collections, URLs, or the entire store by enabling simple locks. Using this app will help you save money and time. Create your wholesale operations inside the main store by showing specific products to your wholesale customers only.
- Save Time and Money
- Create Locks to Hide Content in your Store
- Password Protect Pages on your Store
- B2B Login to Unlock Hidden Content
- Amazing customer support
Wholesale Gorilla supports small business owners with the tools they need to run a thriving wholesale business. By creating a wholesale portal on your Shopify store, you can seamlessly integrate your wholesale channel with the powerful eCommerce features you know and love. This app was created and built by actual store owners who sell wholesale on Shopify. The extensive features are easy to use and designed to make selling wholesale on your Shopify store a seamless process.
- Override retail shipping settings with wholesale shipping rules.
- Net Checkout – Customers can place orders and pay later.
- Product Exclusions – Hide products from wholesale or retail customers.
- Quick Order Form – Let buyers quickly view your catalog and build orders.
- Ship partial/complete option for back ordered items.
- Wholesale Registration Form – automatically tags, activates, and creates trade customers in Shopify.
- Set min/multi/max quantity rules for the cart, collections, or products