4+ Best Shopify Recipe Apps For Food Stores
The Shopify recipe apps help you to publish your recipes without much fuss, to optimize them so that they’re search-engine-friendly and to focus on delighting the readers with convenient options. Addition, the recipes will connect with your products to help you increase conversion.
Below are some recipe apps and their features.
This app helps you create a beautiful recipe takes no time at all. Simply enter in the recipe info, connect the recipe to a Shopify blog post and save!
- Attract (hungry) new customers to your Shopify store with beautiful, SEO optimized recipe cards that attach to your store’s blog posts.
- Built in Google SEO optimized recipe cards so your recipes display beautifully in Google results with rich schema data
- Connect your Shopify products to recipe ingredients for easy purchasing by customers.
- Your recipe, your design. Change colours, borders, and layout without hassle.
- Recipe Kit currently comes with 3 modern recipe designs, but we are releasing new designs every month! Have a recommendation? Send it over and we will build it out.
- Easy to print for customers that like the old-fashioned approach!
- Instantly share-able to Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Translate recipe card language super easily on the App Settings page!
- Looks great on EVERY Shopify theme
- Add an embedded Youtube video to your recipe, recipe notes
- Recipe ratings display on Google searches and show great social proof to new customers / readers!
- Add detailed nutrition information to recipes
- Bulk import recipes from CSV file
Recipes by BentoSMB is a simple, easy to use app for adding sophisticated, mobile optimized, SEO and Pinterest Rich Pin compliant recipes to your blog articles and pages. Online store visitors love the easy to use format and merchants love how easy it is to create and embed new recipes in their stores.
- Create recipes quickly, adding images, summaries, instructions, ingredients, nutrition and more.
- Add multiple ingredients and ingredient headers along with links to products and collections.
- Add instructions with image support to give clear and visible instructions to viewers.
- Include nutrition information to show a proper nutrition label for your recipe.
- Complete and accurate structured data ensures Google, Bing and other search engines see your recipe properly and include all relevant details.
- Sharing to Pinterest is fully supported with rich pins to ensure your recipes look great on Pinterest.
- Simple options for printing recipes allows your users to print the recipe with the click of one button.
- Built for speed and accuracy, all of your recipe data is stored in your shop and processed directly in your online store theme, meaning no extra load time and no app outages.
CommerceOwl lets you set up a recipe site along your Shopify shop to educate your existing customers and get discovered by new customers.
- An amazing looking recipe page with a grid of your recipe pictures to entice your customers
- Recipe details page that allows your customers to interact with the recipe by sharing it on social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc) as well as printing
- Customizable recipe filters to allow your customers to choose recipes based on their diet or preferences
- Customize the header banner for your recipe page, custom fonts, background and footer color
- Recipe ratings
- Product links from ingredients and instructions
- JSON-LD schema metadata for better search engine results
You get all that without having to modify your theme or use any code. Anyone of your staff can use it.
This app lets you create your own recipe and publish it to your Shopify store.
- The users can submit their recipes, and those will be visible only after the admin’s approval.
- They can see all the approved recipe listings in the front-end.
- The users can even take a look at the “Recipe Of The Day” which is specially selected by the admin, in the store.
- When users submit a recipe, they will be notified by an e-mail if the recipe is approved or rejected.
- The admin can create, update, and view recipes.
- The admin can approve and reject recipes submitted by the users.
- The admin can see separate listings of “All Recipe”, “Approved Recipe”, and “Rejected Recipe”.
- Another important feature for the admin is to create and manage recipes by categories like spicy food, deserts and Italian food.
- Moreover, the admin can control which of the fields are required for the recipe form. For example – Recipe Name, Description, Ingredients, Methods, etc.
- The admin can choose any recipe as “Recipe Of The Day”.
- Also, the admin can show the “Recipe Of The Day” anywhere in the store, like the home page, product page or cart page.