GemPages is back on the Shopify App Store
By the end of last May, GemPages has been delisted on the Shopify App Store for some reason. As per the announcement from the development team, this app will come back in November 2021.
And now, GemPages is back on the Shopify App Store. It means you can install GemPages to your Shopify store from Shopify App Store directly.
With this comeback, the GemPages team has brought forward a completely secured and improved app to best assist merchants in designing web pages, advancing brand visuals, and boosting store conversions:
- Strengthened security and data processing practices.
- Better design experience with the new custom Dashboard and a faster, more intuitive Editor.
- More pre-designed templates and blocks.
- A/B Testing feature to compare page variations and make data-driven decisions.
- New features that enhance store design & control: Sticky Add to Cart, Page Settings, Preload Assets, Activity Log.
- Full compatibility with Shopify OS 2.0 themes.
|GemPages is the product of Seal Commerce Asia, headquartered in Hanoi Vietnam. To empower the e-Commerce experience, GemPages is a drag & drop page builder that offers the ultimate no-code design freedom for merchants and website creators on Shopify. With customer satisfaction in the center of everyday operations, GemPages takes pride in supporting over 50,000 sellers worldwide to success|