September 2020 Selling Guide
Need some campaign inspiration for September? View the niche event calendar for profit opportunities this month.
Increase profits during these niche events:
Sep 8 – Grandparent’s Day
Sell to millions of grandchildren honoring their grandparents
Grandparent’s Day is an official U.S. holiday that has grown in popularity over the past few years. When designing for this holiday, experiment with artwork that features your niche—for instance, “This Grandma likes to fish”. For more campaign inspiration, visit our Mother’s Day and Father’s Day seller guides.
Call-to-action ideas for Grandparent’s Day
- Buy a special gift for a special grandma/grandpa this Grandparent’s Day.
- Ready for Grandparent’s Day this September 10th? Buy a gift to make their day special.
- Grandparent’s Day is coming up! Treat your grandparents with the cutest shirt.
Sep 16 – Mexican Independence Day
Increase conversions with Mexican products
While most think of Cinco de Mayo as Mexico’s independence day, the true Mexican Independence Day is on September 16th. Participants celebrate with fireworks, parties, food, dance, and music. Target this niche with some red, green, and white products for patriotic Mexicans at home and abroad.
Call-to-action ideas for Mexican Independence Day
- ¡Feliz Día de la Independencia! Celebrate Mexico in style!
- ¡Prepárate para el Día de la Independencia de México! ¡Compra ahora!
- Buy now and celebrate Mexican Independence Day with pride!
Sep 21 – Oktoberfest (Start)
Take advantage of this trendy, beer-filled event
Oktoberfest is the world’s largest beer festival and fair, primarily celebrated from mid to late September. Oktoberfest’s popularity extends around the globe with a significant amount of celebrations taking place across the U.S. Maximize your conversions by referencing event locations and including niches in your Oktoberfest products.
Call-to-action ideas for Oktoberfest
- Beer lovers unite! Get prepared for Oktoberfest — buy now!
- Buy some beer-rific shirts to make this Oktoberfest the best.
- Get ready for Oktoberfest with this beer-tastic shirt!
IMPORTANT: New Facebook Ads regulations for alcohol content
Due to differing age restrictions by country, we recommend you set the minimum age to the 21 for ads that feature alcohol. You must also exclude these countries: Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Egypt, Gambia, India, Kuwait, Libya, Lithuania, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden (25+), Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Source: Teechip’s Blog