November 2020 Selling Guide
With November comes the wind-down of fall into the winter season. This window of opportunity can be a great time to revamp your marketing strategy and wrap up the year on a good note.
Here we’re going to cover some important dates to highlight as well as new trends in retail that are poised to sell well this upcoming holiday season.
November Niche Events
Nov 3 – U.S. General Election Day
Get your customers excited about the greatest civic duty: voting. The big day only comes around once every four years, so make it a big occasion to celebrate our democracy in all its glory. Get the good word out to get registered and go out to vote.
- Put some enthusiasm back into voting with our decorative yard signs & garden flags! Browse our products!
- Get your community fired up this election season with personalized cloth masks. Shop today!
Nov 11 – Veterans Day
Veterans Day presents a moment to engage in somber reverence for all of those who have served in the armed forces. Honor the brave men and women who have put their lives on the line for our freedom with uplifting and encouraging words of patriotic support.
- Show your support for the troops with our new collection. Shop now!
- Surprise that special veteran in your life with a memorable gift. View shop.
Nov 26 – Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving is the main event of the month where we give thanks by sharing a special meal together with friends and family. Of course, we can’t forget about football or the beloved parades either.
- Ready for a post-turkey food coma? Stay cozy with our quilt bedding set. Get yours today!
- Apparel that flatters your shape regardless of how much turkey you eat. View our products.
Source: Teechip’s Blog