5 Best Ways To Get Traffic For Website
The 5 best ways to get traffic for websites and links are below:
- SEO Optimization – make sure that you have relevant keywords and long tail keywords on your website. At first start going for the ones that have a lower competition score and work up from there. Also add pictures and info graphics to your webpage to help engage visitors and increase your SEO ranking.
- Drive traffic by posting relevant content on social media sites, like Quora, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, etc. – post relevant and informative content on social media sites and start adding links back to your websites for more traffic. By doing this you are providing valuable information to your readers and in turn they will start visiting your site for more information
- Advertise via ad networks (i.e. Google ads, Bing ads, Quora ads, Pinterest ads, etc.) run paid ads, that target a smaller section of people, narrow down your demographics, the point is to get high quality traffic, quality over quantity.
- Add social share buttons on your website, to encourage people to share your content with their friends and family – by having share buttons on your site, when someone enjoys your content and would like to share it, you are making it easy for them. People don’t want to have to go searching to share, they just want to click a button to share content.
- Create a YouTube channel – you can create a channel with you in it or faceless videos, share relevant and informative content, and make sure you add your SEO and you will start ranking and drawing in traffic.
With all these methods it is going to take time, and for ad networks you need a budget. Traffic is something that you need to be willing to invest in either with your time and / or financially or both. An important part of traffic is to always stay consistent, consistency is a big key in driving traffic to your site(s) and link(s).