7 Marketing Tips For Your POD Store In eCommerce Holidays
Here is a list of 7 marketing tips to help you increase sales for your POD store in e-commerce holidays 2024:
- 1. Identify your target customer segments
- 2. Spot trending products before they go viral
- 3. Run creative social media ad campaigns
- 4. Share relevant video content on Tik Tok & IG reels
- 5. Make every detail count with the personalization tools
- 6. Pimp your store with holiday-themed images
- 7. Offer fast shipping on seasonal orders
1. Identify your target customer segments
Define clearly your target niche to curate your store’s product selection. Then gather a mix of POD and dropship products that your audience will definitely be interested in purchasing on any of this quarter’s e-commerce shopping holidays.
Be first! Identify products that are destined to go viral and add them to your e-commerce store before any of your competitors. Monitor trend sites and previous years’ sales volumes and estimate which products customers will be looking for.
Start running ads before significant shopping holidays. Customers will start looking to buy as soon as one month before the holiday date. Make sure you include not-worth missing deals in your ads to increase conversion rates.
Create video content for mobile devices and upload them to TikTok and Instagram. In contrast to other platforms, your videos have higher chances of going viral and reaching an audience likely to want to purchase said products.
5. Make every detail count with the personalization tools
Use the custom integration to enhance your customer’s experience by letting them add the final touches to their purchases. Create and sell genuinely unique products!
Read more: The best Shopify personalization apps
6. Pimp your store with holiday-themed images
Inspire your customers to click through your products and upsell offerings with attractive banners, collection images, and holiday-themed mockups. Go all-in and decorate your store in time for this profitable holiday season.
7. Offer fast shipping on seasonal orders
Don’t make your customers wait. Your customers should be able to order and get their product delivered at least a few days before celebrations. So make sure that your products are eligible for 3-day fast shipping