Top 5 Places to Find a Shopify Expert
Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell their products. If you want to give your Shopify store a facelift, there are thousands of professional web development firms that can help you. However, working with a development company is not always a great idea. Firstly, most of these companies are very expensive. Secondly, because of high work volume a reputed firm can take ages to complete a project. Thirdly, there’s a often a communication lag between the client and the programmer, leading to confusion and missed deadlines. Hiring a freelance Shopify Expert is often a better way of getting the job done.
Sell Online With Shopify
Trusted by over 1,000,000 businesses worldwide
Here are the top 5 places to find professional Shopify Experts for hire:
The Experts Marketplace lets you hire Shopify experts to help build your business. Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who offer services for Shopify merchants, including the following:
- Marketing and sales
- Store setup
- Development and troubleshooting
- Content writing
- Visual content and branding
- Expert guidance
Once in a category, you can search for experts and filter your search by language, budget, and location. From the search page, you click into an expert’s page on the particular service offered where you can see pricing information, images of previous work, and perhaps most importantly, client testimonials! You can go ahead a request a quote on the work right from the marketplace.
Upwork (formerly Elance-oDesk) is another great place for for finding freelance Shopify experts. With active postings in the tens of thousands, this site is a major player in the online job market. If you want to build a big team in a small amount of time then the Upwork team can help you out with their special enterprise services.
- Money-back guarantee for hourly jobs
- You can post your projects and explore contractor profiles for free
- Since there is no escrow, fixed-price projects can be a bit risky
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Paypal support
PeoplePerHour is a high-quality and trustworthy freelance website where you can select remote outsourcers and workers in your local area. PeoplePerHour is the longest running freelance service in the UK.
Freelancer.com is probably the oldest and most recognizable name in the world of online freelancing. The site has helped thousands of small businesses from all over the world. Right now it has millions of verified members and the number is increasing with each passing day. Here’s a full list of its features:
- No guarantees whatsoever
- In order to post your project you have to pay a $5 fee. An additional 3% for selecting a contractor
- Escrow system to protect your money
- The system doesn’t record the activity of freelancers. An experienced contractor can easily deceive the employer
Toptal is a marketplace for top Shopify developers, engineers, programmers, coders, architects, and consultants. Top companies and start-ups choose Toptal Shopify freelancers for their mission-critical software projects.
- Up to two-week risk-free trial
- Matchmaking service to find the right developer for your job
- Screened developers for quality control (top 3%)