Sell more during niche October events
Take advantage of niche events
October is coming up soon and is more than just Halloween! Check out these niche October events to help inspire your new campaigns.
Increase profits during these niche events:
Oct 5 – World Teachers’ Day
Help buyers show appreciation for their favorite teachers
World Teachers’ Day is a popular occasion to show appreciation to educators across the world. You can target teachers, students, and their families — these demographics are most likely to actively observe and purchase gifts for World Teachers’ Day.
Oct 16 Boss’s Day
Boss’s Day is a steadily growing niche U.S. holiday and is a day for employees to honor their bosses. When advertising your Boss’s Day campaigns, educate your customers on this unique holiday to encourage the sale.
Oct 31 – Dia de los Muertos (begins)
Sell to millions of people honoring the dead
On Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), families in Mexico celebrate the lives of their deceased loved ones. U.S. states that border Mexico — Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California — have large parades and events for this 3-day holiday starting October 31.
Call-to-action ideas for October events
World Teachers’ Day
- Show appreciation for a very special teacher with designs that will make them smile!
- Surprise a teacher with a heartwarming design. Shop now!
- Get ready to show appreciation on Teachers’ Day with an awesome design!
- Boss’s Day is Oct 16! Surprise the boss with this amazing gift.
- Ready for Boss’s Day on Oct 16th? Make their day with this special mug/shirt/poster.
- Happy Boss’s Day! Score some brownie points on Oct 16 with this perfect boss-friendly gift.
Dia de los Muertos
- Dia de los Muertos
- Ready for Day of the Dead? Buy and now and save big! ¡Feliz Dia de los Muertos!
- Limited-time sale! Fiesta in style with some amazing Dia de los Muertos looks
Source: Teechip’s Blog