10 of the Best Oberlo Alternatives for Your Dropshipping Business on Shopify
You must give your customers competitive pricing to stand apart from the competition. But you can’t do that if you (and your rivals) get your products from the same market place.
The good news is that there are several Oberlo alternatives you can try and this post offers a review of the best.
Wholesale2b is a dropshipping company that promises its clients a one-stop solution to meet all their needs. They offer inventory and order automation, as well as hosting services and store design.
- Free to browse catalog: you register and view wholesale2b’s catalogs and products for free – no need for credit card details.
- Push products to stores: with wholesale2b, you can publish products to any eCommerce platform with a few clicks.
- Flexibility: Wholesale2b offers various pricing options so you can choose the best one for your business.
- eCommerce setup supports: if you want to sell online, but don’t have a website, Wholesale2b has a plan where they’ll build one for you. this feature helps you save time if you’re in a hurry, and it supports same-day shipping
- Convenience: While other tools require that you place your orders directly from the dropshipping site, your Wholesale2b website allows you to make orders through its admin dashboard.
- Multiple suppliers: wholesale2b connects you to a broad array of verified product suppliers. Furthermore, there’s an option to compare them by performance on order fulfillment and cancellation ratios.
Dropified was the leading alternative to Oberlo in the days when it had just entered the market. At that time, the service went by a different name, calling itself Shopified to appeal to Shopify’s client base. The app has since rebranded to Dropified and can now integrate with several other eCommerce platforms that include Groovecart, WooCommerce and Commercehq,
- Dropified has a clean, easy-to-use interface, and it comes with several features to optimize your dropshipping business. It allows you to price your products according to product category and supplier pricing. The prices are automatically updated if the suppliers change their prices, so there’s no need to worry about making losses.
- You’ll be able to quickly fulfill orders and send tracking info to your customers at the click of a button. With Dropified, you can also import products from nearly 100 e-retailers. There are automation features available. However, you can only use them with AliExpress.
- Dropify recently introduced a new service called “Dropified Black” the service grants members access to suppliers of high-quality FDA approved health supplements. You label products with your own name and sell them under your brand while fulfillment is handled by the suppliers.
Shopmaster is one of the most advanced Oberlo alternatives currently available. While the app is generally easy to use, its advanced features may prove too complicated for beginners. Shopmaster is unique among the Oberlo alternatives discussed so far because it offers a free version in which you can access its most significant features. You can use Shopmaster free of charge, and this offer includes unlimited monthly orders. Shopmaster has several automation features, and it can import products from over 30 suppliers. It integrates with eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, 3dcart and Wish.
Shopmaster lets you order and import products in bulk, set complex pricing rules, and it gives you notifications whenever there are changes to your supplier’s inventory. Shopmaster also allows you to change suppliers quickly – it does not rely on any one supplier.
Spocket is highly rated on the Shopify app market, and it’s quite easy to use. If you want to avoid long shipping times and access suppliers based in the USA and Europe, Spocket may be the ideal solution. It simplifies product imports and order fulfillment and lets you brand your invoices so your customers can remember you. It is a relatively simple app, lacking many of the features others have. However, that may be a good thing for beginners who would rather not be overwhelmed by a plethora of features during their first attempt to set up a dropshipping brand. Spocket has 4 pricing plans, and each has a two-week trial.
Printful offers a wide array of products and product categories to choose from. It is an excellent service that is particularly ideal for vendors looking to sell customized products. The Printful team handles everything in-house, from warehousing to printing and order fulfillment. They take care of everything the moment one of your customers places an order.
- The best benefit of using Printful is that it is entirely free to use. You’re only required to pay when you make sales.
- The service also offers several helpful resources to help you. The Printful team handles all its operations in-house.
Doba is one of the most established dropshipping companies around. Unfortunately, however, all their suppliers are USA-based. They don’t ship overseas, so it won’t work for international shipping.
- If you’re okay with its limitations, you’ll enjoy access to a broad range of products in a variety of categories and the ability to integrate your platform with most eCommerce platforms.
- Doba requires a little more technical proficiency to operate than most other dropshipping platforms. It is ideal for experienced drop shippers looking to expand their product ranges.
Modalyst functions a lot like Spocket; The service grants you access to several local suppliers (USA) and others from other parts of the world.
- Modalyst is an official AliExpress partner, so you’ll get access to millions of products that you can dropship instantly. It’s easy to import products, fulfill orders, and share tracking information with your customers.
- You also get real-time inventory monitoring, with updates to inform you whenever a product is out of stock or has a price change so you can quickly implement changes to ensure your margins remain stable.
Modalyst has three plans. One is entirely free, but with a limit to the number of products you’re allowed to import.
This is a print on demand drop shipping service that functions like Printiful, but with some notable differences. They outsource most of their printing tasks to different companies. Depending on your product type, you’ll work with different print providers.
- They offer a large variety of products, and you can get started for free. Printify integrates with eBay, Etsy, Wix, WooCommerce, and Shopify.
Importify integrates with Jumpseller, Shopify and WooCommerce. After you choose your designated platform, you can subscribe to any of their plans and quickly set up your dropshipping business.
- Importify offers a research tool to find verified top-sellers and quickly import products to your online store from Alibaba, AliExpress, Etsy and hundreds of other suppliers.
- You can also use their semi-automated order fulfillment system to quickly fulfill orders on Amazon, AliExpress, Wonify and Dhgate.
Dsers started in 2018 and is committed to offering automated dropshipping solutions that spare clients the hassle of manual order processing.
- Dsers is capable of dealing with multiple and bulk orders. You can instantly process hundreds of orders, and they’re all synchronized with Shopify, so you can place an order on AliExpress with just one click.
- Dsers lets you choose multiple suppliers for your items. The substitute suppliers are only activated if the product is unavailable at your default supplier.
There are so many promising drop shipping options available. So, whether planning on starting a Shopify brand, you have numerous opportunities to find reliable partners who’ll ship the best quality products to your customers.
Source: Wholesale2b’s Blog