The Best Shopify Profit Tracking and Analytics Apps
Regardless of whether you are a large or small business, profit is always a top priority. Profit will be the decisive and vital element of the business. To make it more convenient for you to track and Analytics profits in the most effective and least time-consuming way, these applications were born one after another. With just one click, everything seems to be automated. Get started with these awesome profit tracking and analysis apps and enjoy the experience of counting your money without any nuisance.
Here is a list of the best Shopify profit tracking and analytics apps in 2023:
- 1. TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking
- 2. Profitario ‑ Profit Analytics
- 3. Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics
- 4. Lifetimely: Profit & LTV
- 5. Profit Calc: Profit Calculator
- 6. Sellerboard Profit Analytics
- 7. Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics
- 8. ShopMetrics: Profit Analytics
- 9. SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking
- 10. Reaktion.com ‑ Profit Tracking
Understanding that, Nobody in this world enjoys wasting hours bouncing from one financial report to another – only to know their profit. It is certain that you don’t love it either. TrueProfit is a financial analytics app that does exactly what it says: showing your true profit. All in real-time and on autopilot. TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking helps store owners save 20+ hours each month by turning profit analytics into a simple and lovable experience. You deserve to enjoy the experience of counting your money without any nuisance.
Profitario automatically imports your data from sources like Shopify, AliExpress, Facebook Ads, PayPal, and Stripe to make the process of reporting your profit margin, disputes, and LTV as seamless as possible. Over are the days where you had to spend hours just to find out how much money your store made.
- Discover your most profitable products
- Track your real-time profit by using accurate Shopify data, product and shipping cost, marketing cost, and purchase of goods – all in one easy to use dashboard.
- Use the dashboard on any of your devices ( smartphone, tablet, or desktop)
Conversific is a customer and profit analytics tool that helps you see through your store’s data and make better data-driven decisions. In other words, it is a new kind of store, customer, and profit analytics tool for Shopify that helps you carry out customer analysis and to grow your revenue and profit, – optimize your personalization to increase traffic and conversions. Conversific helps you understand your customers like never before and then give them what they want.
Conversific Store Analytics highlights:
- Net Profit / Gross Profit Calculations
- Sales and Customer Analytics
- Industry E-commerce Benchmarks
- Marketing Analytics
- Product + Product Category Reports
- Weekly & Daily Reports
- Smart Suggestions
- Reward Customer Loyalty
Lifetimely: Profit & LTV is an app that helps calculate and project your profit and customer lifetime value (LTV) with Lifetimely. It is trusted by Four Sigmatic, Nomad, and over 4000 data-driven D2C brands. With this app, you can easily set up and maintain a real-time P&L that integrates with external accounts, tracks costs, and eliminates the need for spreadsheets, leverage your LTV data to find your best customers, and calculate exactly how much to spend on customer acquisition. Moreover, you can access AI-generated LTV projections and forecast how much your customers will spend month-to-month.
Skip the spreadsheets and get automatic calculations with detailed profit analysis, this app helps you can make better decisions & scale your store. Profit Calculator effortless integrations with your Facebook, Google, Bing, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Aliexpress, CJ Dropshipping, and payment gateway accounts. Besides that, it will help you understand your store with an easy-to-read dashboard and chart visuals. Profit Calculator – understand your profit in just one click.
- Multiple Store in the Same Dashboard
- Custom Cost of Goods Sold Setup
- Automatically Calculates Your Credit Card Fees
- Handles Any Expense
- Custom Expenses Per Country
- Configured for VAT
Sellerboard Profit Analytics is a financial analytics tool for Shopify sellers. It helps sellers analyze their profits in real-time and make better data-based decisions for their business. Through this app, you can view detailed information on your fees, return costs, promotion costs, and fixed costs. You can also view your profits and losses by time period (today, yesterday, or this month) or by-product in real-time. Besides that, this app understands the total value contributed by a customer on average over their lifetime as your client. Plan your customer acquisition costs.
BeProfit is Shopify’s most accurate finances profit calculator & data analytics reporting dashboard to track business metrics, lifetime profit & expenses. Its profit dashboard with finances profit calc gives better financial reporting charts, custom reports & auto exchange rates for accurate profit calc, helping you make smarter decisions to optimize your store & improve profits & sales.
The future of eCommerce marketing is in the data. ShopMetrics’ main objective is to deliver advanced insights which will be helpful in making smarter, data-driven decisions about your Shopify store. But statistics by themselves do not drive results. That’s why this application was created with features whose sole purpose is to provide you with the same insights as the big stores have. Add ShopMetrics to your store today to proactively make data-driven decisions and optimize your customer acquisition, retention, and lifetime value.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) regarding Sales, Customers, Product & Variants, etc. in a simple and easily digestible format.
- Customer Cohort Analysis to track Retention, Customer Lifetime Value, Average Order Value, and many more.
- Automated system to calculate your store’s true profitability by categorizing Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), Shipping Cost,
- Transaction Cost and other costs as part of your gross sales – allowing you to have both Revenue and Cost metrics in one place.
SimplyCost saves you time by calculating the profit of your sales. It takes into consideration discounts, refunds, shipping, and taxes. You can add another cost in addition to your product cost to track your profit accurately. Besides that, SimplyCost can use the cost per item field of your product as your cost price. You get the benefit of being able to manage your costs on Shopify Admin and with SimplyCost you will be able to update costs of your sales history. You can view profit reports for sales, products, variants, vendors, and inventory easily with just a few steps. Knowing when your store is performing well or which products or variants are most profitable can help you make better business decisions.
This is an app that helps you know how much profit did you make yesterday, this month, etc.? What are your most profitable customers, channels, campaigns, and products? Through this app, the developers will send your “profit per sale” directly to Google Ads and Facebook Ads, Manage bids based on profit margin %, Maximize your profit, not ROAS.
The benefits you can bring:
- Scale profitable campaigns (Increase profit margins).
- Identify and cut unprofitable campaigns.
- Start Smart Bidding based on profit and profit margin %.
- Identify and scale profitable campaigns and products that previously were overlooked and undervalued in budgeting and bidding.
- Track your precise profit per sale in your Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Full profit & loss dashboards, reports, and analytics in the Reaktion platform