The Best Shopify Apps Help to Connect Salesforce to Your Shopify Store
Salesforce is a leading cloud sales platform with diverse CRM (customer management software) functionality on multiple devices and robust app marketplace. Shopify and Salesforce Integration is taking e-Commerce & CRM platform to new heights.
This article will introduce with you the best Shopify apps that help to integrate Salesforce to your Shopify store. With the help of these apps, admin can easily synchronize Customers, Collections, Products, and orders to Salesforce CRM which will help them to track sales and growth trends.
Here is a list of the best Shopify apps for connect and sync Salesforce with Shopify:
This app help to quickly sync orders and customers from Shopify to Salesforce.
- Create Order in Salesforce: Automatically create Order in Salesforce when order is created/updated in Shopify.
- Create Contact or Account in Salesforce : Automatically create a Contact or Account in Salesforce when a customer is created/updated in Shopify.
- Create Leads in Salesforce: You can create or update a lead in salesforce when a customer or order is created/updated in Shopify. You can add leads to different campaigns.
- Supports All Salesforce Objects: You can create any Object in Salesforce from a Shopify Customer or Order.
- Salesforce Logsl: The app keeps record of all data sent to Salesforce from shopify and Salesforce response.
- Shopify Salesforce Integration: When new order/customer is created/edited in shopify, the app instantly sends it to Salesforce.
Shopperforce is a full-fledged tool to sync your store order data with Salesforce objects.
From single order synced manually per request to multiple orders being synced with multiple Salesforce objects on the fly with custom mapped data fields – now it’s easy to manage it all.
- Manage orders you want to sync with Salesforce
- Send order data as you sleep straight to Salesforce
- Custom field mapping between store fields and Salesforce object properties.
- You select which objects should receive data
- Easy to retry in case of an error or updated field mapping.
- Once data is sent you will have direct access to created Salesforce objects which you can open and view. If you don’t like the type of data being synced you can always change it using mapping and re-sync it in the data management section.
Marketing Cloud Integration, acting as a bridge between Shopify and Salesforce, provides various features. Its functionalities extend not only to the Shopify store management experience but also let you enjoy the benefits of CRM with retention marketing.
- Export Customers as Subscribers to Marketing Cloud: Now you can easily run email campaigns for the customers of your shop by simply exporting the existing customers to the subscribers list of Marketing Cloud.
- Export Product Catalog & Orders to Marketing Cloud Data Extension: If you want to send the particular product or order details in the email campaign from the single platform then this feature will be really helpful. You can get the catalog & order details of your Shopify store on the Marketing Cloud itself by integrating this connector.
- Export abandoned carts details to Marketing Cloud Data Extension: Now reach out to your abandoned carts and increase the conversion probability by fetching the abandoned cart data from Shopify to Marketing Cloud data extension table for abandoned carts. Simply sync the data and approach the target audience via various email campaigns.
This app not only helps to connect your store to Salesforce but also Zoho or HubSpot CRM.
The setup takes just minutes for this app. The app doesn’t store any of your store or target app transactional data on the servers. The app will auto run every 5 mins. It also on-demand sync between dates available for any desired re-runs.
Skylio – CRM connector syncs data with Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho Inventory, and Salesforce CRM. It syncs orders, relevant customers, and products to Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho Inventory, and Salesforce CRM.
This app comes with standard features like Dashboard, Sync Settings, Credential update and ability to sync data manually. We are quite confident that this connector will create a lot of value by saving time in manual data entry and would also reduce the errors due to manual syncing.