The Best Shopify Address Validation Apps
Are your customers having trouble entering a shipping address? Does your business have to spend a lot to solve this problem? Don’t worry too much when these problems still exist. Because I’ve got the solution for you. By adding the delivery Address Validation application, your customers will be prompted by suggestions and notified when anomalies are detected. In other words, this app will prompt customers to input new addresses when undeliverable ones are detected. This will make reduce administration, costs with fewer shipping complaints, and your customers will be happier.
Here is a list of the best Shopify Address Validation apps in 2023:
Customers often mistype shipping addresses and this leads to failed deliveries and ultimately, upset customers. Inaccurate shipping addresses may result in returned shipments and costly redelivery fees. Shipping Address Validator can help boost customer satisfaction by reducing the frequency of failed deliveries with:
- Prompts that show suggested corrections or ask for alternative addresses
- Emails & tags for orders created with invalid addresses
- Mobile-friendly: The app is optimized for desktop and mobile devices to ensure a seamless consumer experience
- Highly customizable: The prompts and emails can be fully customized to match your brand and identity
- Prevent undeliverable addresses: Prompt customers to specify alternative addresses when undeliverable (ie PO Boxes, long addresses) ones are detected.
- Tag orders: Automatically add custom tags to orders that have incorrect addresses to halt fulfillment
- International: The app processes addresses in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic
Fetchify’s address validation app for Shopify automatically checks your customers’ address after checkout and provides a validated and correctly formatted alternative match using accurate data from Royal Mail, USPS, and other leading global address providers.
This application will bring a lot of benefits to your business.
- Capture correct addresses for fewer failed deliveries or returns
- Reduce customer complaints and resolution time for missing deliveries
- Reassure customers that they’ve been able to correct an error before the item ships
- Reduce administration & costs with fewer shipping complaints & happier customers
The parcel service only accepts certain spellings of addresses. To prevent incorrect deliveries or delivery cancellations, Shopify customers have the opportunity to independently check the validity of their addresses with the help of the Address Validator application. After installing this app, it checks the shipping address for DHL matching for every order placed. If DHL does not know the address, the customer will be notified immediately. The customer receives a notification about which parts of the address are incorrect. The address can then be corrected with a simple form.
Note: Unfortunately, until now only addresses from Germany can be validated.