10+ Best Terms and Conditions Apps for Shopify
If you use a Shopify store then terms and conditions plugins are the best choices for you. Through them, you will be able to add a link of it on the cart page in such a way that your customers can only proceed for payment only after agreeing for the terms & conditions of your services.
As it is the matter of privacy policies too, therefore choosing an authentic Shopify app for this work is a tough task. That’s why we’ve suggested some of the best Shopify terms and conditions apps in this article. Some of these apps are free while others are paid.
Through them, you can display popups for terms of services with attractive animations, styling options & many more features.
These are the best Terms and Conditions apps for Shopify:
- I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller
- Terms and Conditions Checkbox
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions Pop‑up
- I Agree ‑ Terms Popup at Cart
- Terms Confirmation Checkbox
- Terms and Conditions Popup
- Terms and Conditions by Thrust
- Terms and conditions by Saio
- MyTerms ‑ agree Terms checkbox
This app helps to add an “I agree to the terms and conditions” checkbox to your cart page so that customers are must check before going to the checkout. If a customer doesn’t check the checkbox before clicking the checkout button, an alert popup will prevent them.
- Use the checkbox in your cart or popup in one click.
- You can add checkbox text, warning message in your store language.
- Increase the size of the checkbox and able to apply custom design as per your theme.
- Choose the one layout from different other layouts.
- Add the URL to redirect to your terms or privacy page.
- Admin can able to add stylesheets (CSS) from the app dashboard
- Admin can check and verify customer has accepted terms or not.
- Fully responsive on each and every device.
- Easy to use and manage settings.
This app adds a customizable “I agree to the terms and conditions” checkbox to your cart page so that customers will be required to tick it before proceeding to checkout. If a customer doesn’t tick the checkbox before clicking the checkout button, an alert with your own customized text will pop up and prevent them from continuing the checkout.
No code is required to show the checkbox in the cart page. The app supports all kinds of carts pages, and all Shopify themes.
- Adds a customized checkbox to your cart page or popup in one click.
- Customize the checkbox text, terms and conditions link and warning message in any language.
- Super easy to use and to modify.
The Terms and Condition app is fully customizable to suit your store needs.
- Admin can activate / deactivate the checkbox easily from settings.
- Add checkbox anywhere you want on cart page.
- Add link to redirect to your detailed terms.
- Customize checkbox font, color and size.
- Add custom text for checkbox in any language.
- View and verify customers acceptance of terms.
- Fully responsive on all devices.
- No coding required to install! You’ll have this app up and running with just a few clicks.
The app helps to add a terms and conditions checkbox into your cart page or into the product page. When the customer clicks on “Checkout” in the cart page or on the dynamic checkout buttons (Paypal, Google Pay, Shopify Pay, Buy Now) on the product page a popup appears.
In this popup, the customer can view the terms and conditions and agree or disagree with them. If they don’t agree, they can not proceed.
This app will add terms and condition checkbox to your cart page. Setting up the app is very easy and simple. It provides the following features:
- Add I agree to terms and conditions checkbox in cart page
- Show terms and conditions in Popup
- Show terms and conditions in separate page
- Easily customize I agree to terms and conditions text and checkbox
This app give you the possibility to easily update your theme and add one or more checkboxes to the cart template (not to cart drawer or slide out, nor the checkout) so the user always has to accept the terms and conditions or any other terms of your choice.
The app works with all kind of terms you want a confirmation for, but is especially prepared to ask for a confirmation of the terms and conditions. Even if your store is running from US or Canada, have in mind that in most European countries it is mandatory to have a Terms and Conditions confirmation on your cart to ensure that your customers always accept your store’s terms and conditions.
For all other purposes you can even choose between showing the checkboxes always or just for specific products.
- Pay just once and use it as long as you want
- Directly integrated in your Shopify admin
- Choose between one or two checkboxes
- Add conditions to show the checkbox only for selected products
- Customizable at any time (no extra fees)
With this app, you can easily add a checkbox to your cart page and require your customers to check it before proceeding to the checkout. You can add your terms and conditions text directly into the app configuration and display it inside a popup within the cart page. Do you already have a terms and conditions page? Instead of displaying a popup you can also choose to redirect the customer to your terms url.
- Add a checkbox to your cart page
- Three different forms of showing your terms and conditions
- No need for an external link: add your terms and conditions text directly inside the app and show it inside a popup
- Show a warning if a customer tries to proceed with the checkout before checking your terms and conditions checkbox
- The date and time you customer has agreed to your terms are stored within the order
- Customize the checkbox text and the warning message
- No code is needed to install the app
- Easy customization directly from your Shopify admin
- Fully responsive
This app is a simple tool to add a terms confirmation checkbox on cart page. Once installed on your store, your customers have to confirm the checkbox before moving forward with the checkout.
You can add any texts or terms for your customers to confirm with. The app works fine for stores in any niche. This app is very useful if you are selling to European countries. Even if your store is operated from US or Canada, it is mandatory in most EU countries to have a terms and conditions confirmation option on a cart page.
The app not only protects your business from General Data Protection Rights (GDPR) violation but also helps you build trust and reliability among your shoppers by staying compliant with legal issues.
- Add checkbox in cart page.
- Fully customizable from app dashboard.
- Lightweight and mobile responsive design.
- Absolutely no coding required
- Works both on cart page and drawer
- Add checkboxes anywhere you want on the cart or drawer in sec
- Customize checkboxes to suit your store and needs
- Know that your customers have agreed to your terms
- Easy to use – be up and running in a few clicks
- Using this app admin can get to know the customer has checked the checkbox or not?
- The admin will keep you safe in case of any legal issue comes up.
This app is used to add checkbox in your cart page to ensure your customers agree to your terms and conditions before proceeding to checkout. It is mandatory to enable the checkbox. It is not possible to proceed and gives a warning message if checkbox is not enabled.
With this app, your customers get to know and understand your company policies before making any purchase from your store in one click. It is easy for them to redirect to your terms and conditions page with the link provided there.
This app helps you to comply with government laws and regulations like GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You can choose any of the 3 different layouts.
- You can customize the text and style of checkbox as per your themes.
- You can make the checkbox activate/deactivate in settings at any point of time.
- Customers can see the text and messages in their language. It supports multiple languages.