October 2020 Selling Guide
The month of October starts the full swing into the fall season, and with it comes many new opportunities. Here we have compiled a few notable days in the month of October (aside from Halloween of course) that can serve as a selling jackpot. All you need is the right marketing pizazz for a killer sales season.
October Niche Events
Oct 1st – International Coffee Day
What would we do without coffee? The world runs on it. Appeal to your customers with this nearly universal sentiment. Everything from mugs and t-shirts to phone covers can be adorned with a snazzy tribute to the wonders of coffee for a surefire best-seller.
- Look on the bright side, at least there isn’t a coffee shortage! View our limited time sale on coffee mugs.
- Give a gift that someone will actually end up using! Visit our site for unique coffee mugs.
Oct 5th – World Teachers’ Day
This date takes on a special significance this year. Teachers should be celebrated for embracing their role as essential workers and educators in communities around the world. Embellish your products with encouraging words of support for all of the brave men and women teachers out there.
- Show appreciation for the educators in your community. Shop our products.
- Start the coming school year on the right foot with a token of appreciation for our teachers. Browse our products.
Oct 5th – World Habitat Day
It isn’t hard to raise awareness or generate support for environmental topics these days. Speak to the eco-conscious consumer and promote care of the planet with specialty t-shirts, phone covers and posters.
- Spread the word and message of World Habitat Day. Check out our products.
- Remind everyone to take care of our one and only home. Purchase stylized merch.
Oct 16th – World Boss Day
Everybody loves to hate them, but you can’t live without ’em! Take a stab at some sarcastic but funny messages on your products about the love/hate relationship between bosses and their staffs.
- Liven up the office with some whitty appreciation for the boss. Browse our items.
- Want to stand out in the office? Buy your boss a quirky coffee mug from our selection.
In related news, the Halloween Selling Guide is a must for the start of the upcoming holiday season. Don’t miss out on important info and helpful tips.
Source: TeeChip’s Blog