Sell more in March with upcoming niche events
There are many opportunities in March for increased profits that go beyond the popular St. Patrick’s Day. Take a look at the niche calendar to increase your sales.
All month: Spring Break 2019
Sell to millions of U.S. students enjoying time off from school
Spring Break is an annual vacation event where millions of students take a week off from classes and travel to warm-weather destinations for fun in the sun.
PRO TIP: Target your ads by region for increased conversions. You can refer to studentcity.com for specific Spring Break dates by college.
Call-to-actions for Spring Break 2019
- We’ve got the styles that are sure to stand out this Spring Break. Save $$$ today!
- Spring Break is almost here! Ready?? Buy now & save.
- Hit the beach and make waves with this unique products. Order now for XX% off!
Mar 5: Mardi Gras
Increase profits with one of the largest global celebrations
Mardi Gras is observed by millions of people across nearly every continent on the planet. Celebrations include parades, festivals, and feasts in anticipation of the Catholic holiday of Lent.
Call-to-actions for Mardi Gras
- The party is on! Buy now and save on these stylish Mardi Gras designs.
- Celebrate Mardi Gras in this unique products! Order now.
- Shop now and show that festive spirit with these perfect Mardi Gras styles!
March 8: International Women’s Day
Help millions honor the global celebration of women’s rights
International Women’s Day is a global event that commemorates the movement for women’s rights and celebrates the achievements of women. Creating strong campaigns displaying female empowerment.
Call-to-actions for International Women’s Day
- International Women’s Day is coming! Buy now and save on these cool styles.
- Girl Power! Celebrate International Women’s Day in this unique products.
- Shop now and show support for all women with these new designs. Get XX% off today.
March 14: Pi Day
Add digits to your profits with this trendy niche
Pi Day is an annual celebration of the mathematical constant π. Pi Day is observed on March 14th (3/14/19) because 3, 1, and 4 are the first three digits of π. You can also combine the pi symbol with your favorite niche for higher conversions.
Call-to-actions for Pi Day
- It’s almost Pi Day we’ve got the styles everyone’s looking for. Buy now & save.
- Celebrate this Pi Day in style with these clever designs. Order now for XX% off.
- Show off that inner nerd. This cool products can is available at a nice price.
Source: TeeChip’s Blog