Obstacles The Ecommerce Brands Must Overcome
As we can see, E-commerce is a form of business based on technology with the support of the internet. Looking at the achievements of the trade industry, it can be seen that this is a very potential industry. However, in recent years, because of the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic, with the exception of medical supplies and services, almost all other services have decreased significantly.
With a prolonged pandemic situation, it is difficult to predict when the economy will recover and businesses develop as before. To get out of the current situation as well as equip scenarios to cope with worse situations in the future, what e-commerce business owners need to do to build their brand, what are the critical obstacles that all eCommerce brands face, please follow this article.
Obstacles All Ecommerce Brands Must Overcome
1. Accurately assessing market demand
Demand analysis is the process of understanding the customer demand for a product or service in a target market. A startup postmortem conducted by CB Insights found that a lack of market needs to be contributed to 42% of startup failures. Companies use demand analysis techniques to determine if they can successfully enter a market and generate expected profits to expand their business operations. It also gives a better understanding of the high-demand markets for the company’s offerings, using which businesses can determine the viability of investing in each of these markets. Identifying market opportunities and meeting the market demand can prove to be challenging without the right expertise.
Benefits when you accurately measure market demand:
- help you find the biggest markets for your product, fastest-growing markets, market trends and prospects, conditions, business practices, and opportunities for your product on the market.
- allows narrowing vision and efforts effectively into a certain area, scope. From there you can set priorities for a specific target market and plan for future markets on a longer-term level.
- helps you identify the best product recommendation “tricks”. Over time, say a year, through your research, you can evaluate your own efforts as well as those of your trading partners so that the necessary adjustments can be made in each market.
- helps to understand competitors, including their strengths and weaknesses, their mistakes, and the reasons for their success.
Accurately responding to market demand is a necessary and truly sustainable practice. Understanding customers, understanding needs is always the universal key to the success of every e-commerce business, because human needs are unlimited.
2. Driving site traffic
We all have a common desire for business, which is to have many customers, or for e-commerce businesses, what they most want is to have a lot of visitors to our website. Indeed. You have spent a lot of time and money to invest in your website with many good features, beautiful and unique design, diversify your business product categories, the main purpose is to earn money. attract visitors to your website. Nowadays business is difficult, finding customers is also a dilemma for e-commerce entrepreneurs, moreover, there are many competitors with you. So how can you drive site traffic?
- SEO is the baseline for any successful e-commerce site: The most important job in the optimization process is to provide really useful information to the target customer. And to be able to do this well, you need to do a very detailed study of the behavior and desires of your target customers so that you can create high-quality content that satisfies customers.
- Create content using the right Keywords: Keywords are like bridges. They help searchers get to your website. Before searchers can actually visit your site, they must be intrigued with the content behind the search engine listings.
- Make sure your site provides a cognitively fluent experience: Not just the web, a blog can also be one of the most powerful tools for attracting new visitors. Just like optimizing pages around the keywords your customers are searching for, you should do the same with your blog posts.
By following these simple strategies, you can attract new, potential customers to your website. Once you have those visitors, it’s only a matter of time before you convert them into leads, nurture and close them into customers, and possibly turn them into advertisers as well. Promote your products and services.
3. Increasing your conversion rate
Just because you have attracted a large number of visitors does not mean you have succeeded. Success is when you somehow have to turn visitors into customers on your website. Only then will you be considered an effective business. In fact, optimizing conversion rate is as simple as having a lot of visitors visit your store, review your products, but also those of them will leave and not buy any. which product. Therefore, to increase your conversion rate you need to reduce the number of customers leaving.
For e-commerce, to increase your conversion, you need to give customers a shopping experience that is as simple and convenient as possible, allowing customers to access and shop on any device. Provide many forms of payment, loyalty incentives, discounts.
Steps to improve conversion rates:
- Track your success with a conversion tracking
- Use specific keywords for better conversion rates
- Use negative keywords to refine your traffic
- Use the search terms report to reach the right customers
- Include prices in your ads to attract potential buyers
Improving conversion rates also allows you to earn more sales, more contracts in the same amount of traffic. Therefore, this step can be considered quite important.
4. Personalize the customer care system
Besides focusing on the products and services of your e-commerce store, you should not miss taking good care of your customers, because customers are the ones who promote products for you. Customer care is an important and indispensable activity and is increasingly being focused on by businesses. Good customer care will bring businesses a lot of great benefits, both tangible and intangible.
Benefits of customer care:
- Retain customers and increase customer loyalty
- Create a free advertising channel
- Good customer care helps to minimize customer complaints and complaints
- Good customer care helps attract potential customers hàng
- Taking care of customers is a competitive advantage for businesses