March 2020 Selling Guide
Nothing beats cabin fever like a reason to party and March has quite a few! From spring break to March Madness to St. Patrick’s Day, there’s a lot of fun to be had during this particular month. In this quick guide, we’re covering a few March events you should consider planning for.
List of All Events in March 2020:
International Women’s Day (March 8)
International Women’s Day is a global celebration of women’s achievements. The day has also evolved to encourage taking action against gender inequality around the world. Like Beyonce said, “Who run the world? Girls”. March 8 is especially dedicated to showing appreciation for these efforts. Organizations of all sizes will join in showing women just how valuable they are.
Calls To Action for International Women’s Day
- Celebrate International Women’s Day (March 8) with these inspiring gifts!
- Celebrate your female heroes with these gifts.
- Share a message as bold and powerful as she is.
St. Patrick’s Day (March 17)
St. Patrick’s Day, named after a patron saint of Ireland, is a cultural and religious celebration held on the anniversary of St. Patrick’s death. The day commemorates Saint Patrick and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland. It’s also a time to celebrate the Irish heritage and culture in general.
While all the celebrations can make it seem like the Irish holiday is much more profitable for bars and restaurants, the truth it’s also a big opportunity for ecommerce sellers. Last year, the NRF anticipated St. Patrick’s Day spending to reach $5.61 billion, the second highest amount in the survey’s history. Numbers for 2020 have not been released, but we anticipate spending and participation to be on par with 2019.
Calls to Action for St. Patrick’s Day
- Come for the shenanigans, stay for the St. Patrick’s Day sale!
- We will, we will shamrock you! Check out our latest release!
- Get lucky. These St. Patrick’s Day savings won’t be around forever.
- It’s your lucky day! Save with our St. Patrick’s Day promo!
- Save some green with our St. Patrick’s day sales event!
- Get your shamrock on with this St. Patrick’s Day tee!
- Shop our best St. Patrick’s Day sale yet—no luck needed!
- Grab our latest St. Patrick’s Day tee. Your friends will be green with envy.
- You won’t need the luck of the Irish to shop this sale, but you do need to hurry!
March Madness (March 15 – April 6)
Outside of the Super Bowl, March Madness is easily the sporting event that draws the most attention nationwide. The event itself is the annual NCAA college basketball tournament where 68 teams go head to head for a spot at the top. Selection Sunday starts on March 15, marking the start of a journey full of Cinderella stories and epic rivalries that anyone can participate in via brackets and office pools.
Calls To Action for March Madness
- It’s March Madness! Let the sales begin!
- You’re the real March Madness winner with these designs.
- It’s our March Madness lineup – which ones will you buy?
Source: TeeChip’s Blog