Increase sales in 2020 with January niche events
New Year, New Sales
January marks the fresh start to a new year, and many celebrate by creating resolutions to do something better. What will yours be?
If it’s to drive more sales, then you’re in luck. We’ve got just the list of niche events to start your year off with a bang!
January Niche Events
Jan 1: New Year’s Eve/Day
Cash in on the anti-resolution.
For every New Year’s resolutioner, there’s an equally passionate anti-resolutioner set in their ways. Call them negative Nancy’s or realists, there’s no shame in going against the tide. In fact, most people fail to follow through on their resolutions, so the opposing crowd may already be on to something, you can be too!
Call-to-actions for New Year’s Day
- It doesn’t take 2020 vision to find our great deals. Shop with us today and start saving!
- Stand out at the New Year’s party with these interesting designs. You’ll be the talk of the party!
- Ring in the New Year without the resolutions nonsense. Check out our deals on anti-resolutions apparel!
Jan 6: Epiphany (Three Kings Day)
Celebrate one of Christianity’s most popular holidays
Christmas and New Year’s may have ended, but that doesn’t mean the holiday season is over. For many Christians, the holiday season officially ends on January 6, the 12th day of Christmas known as the Feast of the Epiphany or Three Kings’ Day. During this holiday, millions of people celebrate the biblical tale in which the Three Kings, or Three Wise Men, visit baby Jesus after his birth.
Call-to-actions for Epiphany (Three Kings Day)
- Show your festive spirit and shop these festive Epiphany styles.
- Celebrate Three Kings Day with these unique styles.
Jan 20: Martin Luther King Jr.
Hail an American hero
Martin Luther King, Jr., Day is an American holiday honoring the achievements of Martin Luther King, Jr., a Baptist minister who practiced non-violent advocacy to end racial segregation. MLK Day sales are generally frowned upon so steer away from offering deals and specials. Your message should instead focus on equal rights empowerment on MLK Day and all year round.
Call-to-actions for Martin Luther King Jr.
- Be empowered, be stylish, be all of the above with our latest apparel collection.
- Give your outfit and confidence a little boost with this top.
- Own it with this fierce tote. You’ve got it, we’ve got you. Grab yours today!
Jan 26: Australia Day
Help Australians say it louder and prouder with apparel
Australia Day is the official National Day of Australia. Millions of Australians across the globe celebrate their heritage, with 4 in 5 seeing it as more than a day off and over 16,000 people choosing it to become new citizens each year. January 26 is a big opportunity for you to help Australians show their pride.
Call-to-actions for Australia Day
- G’day mate! Show some pride this Australia Day. Order now and save big.
- Just in time for 26 January. Get the look and make this Australia Day the best one yet.
- Celebrate Australia Day in style with this awesome products.
Source: TeeChip’s Blog