Top 9+ Best Shopify Multi-Vendor Marketplace Apps For Your Online Store
The rise of e-commerce has paved the way for online marketplaces where multiple vendors can sell their products on a single platform. Shopify, one of the most popular e-commerce platforms, offers a range of multi-vendor marketplace apps that allow store owners to create their own online marketplaces. These apps make it easy for vendors to sign up, manage their products and orders, and for customers to browse and purchase products from multiple vendors in one place. In this article, we’ll be taking a closer look at the best Shopify multi-vendor marketplace apps that can help you build a successful online marketplace for your store.
Here is the list of the best Shopify Multi-Vendor Marketplace apps in 2023:
1. Multi Seller Marketplace
Transform your online store into a flawless marketplace with the ability to accommodate multiple sellers and vendors. With a dedicated panel for sellers, they can easily manage their products, inventory, orders, and shipments, among other things. Meanwhile, administrators can have complete control over the entire process, including product approval, order shipments, vendors, and more. This streamlined approach to online marketplaces makes it easy to manage a wide range of products and vendors, providing your customers with a comprehensive shopping experience.
Pricing: $99.99/month. 30-day free trial.
- Convert your store to a marketplace
- Separate panel for each vendor/seller
- Seller-wise commission rate settings
- Transaction details to manage payouts easily
2. Multi Vendor Marketplace
Transform your eCommerce store into a robust and thriving marketplace with this powerful module. With the ability to add multiple sellers and track their sales, it makes managing a marketplace effortless. Each vendor can create their own personalized profile and collection page, displaying a vast range of products. The admin can set individual and global commission rates for sellers with ease. The module allows vendors to add an unlimited number of products, and products can be seamlessly synced with Shopify, WordPress, Prestashop, or Magento stores. As a merchant, you can earn commissions on each sale made by your sellers, increasing your revenue stream. Streamline your marketplace with this user-friendly module and take your eCommerce business to new heights.
Pricing: From $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
- Admin can set global commissions & can also set separate commissions for sellers.
- Product /Seller added through CSV file. Products bulk edited by CSV.
- Admin can assign existing products to the sellers.
- The seller can have their own “Profile Page” on the store.
- Partner Friendly.
3. Garnet Marketplace
Garnet Marketplace turns your Shopify store into a multi-vendor marketplace. Vendor can manage their operation on the Garnet online platform. Vendors can synchronize orders, fulfillment, and product inventory from their own e-commerce platform into Garnet. As a platform operator, you manage the sellers, approve product listings, manage refunds, and more. Garnet is fast, reliable, and easy to use. Vendors are delighted to work with Garnet.
Pricing: From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
- Transform your store into a multi-vendor marketplace.
- Grant access to vendor email to fulfill their orders.
- Order splitting per vendors
- Fast, reliable, easy-to-use platform
- Reactive support
With PuppetVendors, you can easily manage real-time 3rd party vendor sales, and commissions. Automatically split & route orders to vendors via email and web portal. Automate vendor payouts via PayPal or Stripe. Use insights and analytics to improve efficiency, make informed business decisions and increase sales. Used by businesses running fulfillment for one or more vendors, drop-shippers, multi-brand marketplaces, and digital marketplaces for art, plugins, templates
Pricing: From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
- Key Insights – Simple and intuitive business dashboard for you and your vendors
- Flat or percentage-based commissions and deductions for each vendor
- Real-time split & send orders via email and web portal
- Payouts, custom reporting, store vendor information all in one place
- Add-Ons – Whitelabel (BYO brand)/Fulfillments/Products/Payouts – PayPal/Stripe
5. Vendors, Partners & Royalties
The app helps you manage your vendors, calculate their share of revenue/profit, and helps you send payouts to them. The app is also useful for calculating royalties for anyone whose products you are selling in your store. The app can also be used if you are running a multi-vendor platform on your store in which you can sell products of other people. Each of your vendors/partners will get a dashboard where they can log in and view analytics of their sales and revenue. Send payouts when you need them.
Pricing: $39/month. 14-day free trial.
- Sell products of other people in your store and share revenue.
- Every partner/vendor gets their own dashboard to view analytics and stats.
- Can also be used for setting up royalties for your partners.
- Send a share of profit/revenue to your partners via PayPal or any form of payment
- Easy to use interface. No coding is required. Simple Pricing. Unlimited everything.
6. Feeds Bridge
Feeds Bridge is what you need if you want to import products from multiple vendors. Process Excel, CSV, TAB delimited, and PIPE delimited files. Each vendor file has its own file map, meaning you can import products from many vendors at the same time, mappings rules will ensure that all new products get imported into your store in the same format. Manage Pricing of each vendor using pricing rules. Grant vendor access so they can review their catalog, fulfill their orders, and track payment status.
Pricing: Free plan available.
- Catalog Onboarding from multiple vendor feeds.
- Pricing rules allow you to define pricing based on product type and price range.
- Template-based catalog validation allows you to keep your catalog structured.
- Vendors portal – Provide vendors with the ability to track the status of their catalog.
- Create Orders Fulfillment Requests for your vendors.
CLEARomni enables dropship and multi-vendor marketplace model for you to drive assortments & growth. CLEARomni transforms your store into a multi-vendor marketplace platform, enabling you to onboard third-party sellers to expand product ranges with low inventory risk. Through the vendor portal, vendors manage their day-to-day operations including product & inventory updates, order fulfillment, check settlement, etc. As a platform operator, you manage the sellers, approve product listings, manage refunds, etc. CLEARomni also supports distributed order management for a variety of fulfillment workflows.
Pricing: From $399/month. 30-day free trial.
- Connect with one or multi-stores for multi-country, multi-lingual support
- Seller Center as a vendor portal for sellers to effectively sell on your site
- Product management with completeness scores, approval workflow & version control
- Distributed order management with order splitting & complex fulfillment workflows
- Enable Click & Collect BOPIS, Ship from Store, Dropshipping & Ship by Suppliers
8. Vendor Consignment
Vendor Consignment allows you to automate your consignment business. Through this Shopify app, you will be able to create vendor accounts, calculate commissions, and record payouts. It gives you the tools to be as customized as you need to be so you can run your business the way you want.
Pricing: $24.99/month. 14-day free trial.
- Track vendor products and commissions.
- Customize commission calculations
- Record vendor payouts. PayPal integration option. (Not available in Canada)
- Download reports on products, vendor commissions, and payouts.
- White-labeled Portals for vendors to view products, commissions, and payouts.
9. ShipTurtle Marketplace Creator
Building a marketplace is a great way to list more products, and increase conversions and AOV – all without holding inventory and risk. ShipTurtle Marketplace Creator converts your Shopify online store into a multi-vendor marketplace. Automate your Multi-Vendor Marketplace with Shipturtle – Sync Vendor stores, import product catalogs, send orders, sync tracking information, and manage payouts. Each Vendor has their own dashboard similar to Amazon Seller Central. The app is highly configurable, fast, and packed with features! Join our family of over 1000 marketplaces in over 50+ countries!
Pricing: From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
- Vendor Dashboards with the option to sync Catalogue and Orders with Vendor store
- 100+ Shipping Integrations – Rate API, Labels, Tracking, Pickups & Returns
- Process 100 orders in minutes with automation rules, Bulk Shipping, Invoicing
- Commission Automation with flexible rules. Payout with ease @ Paypal and Stripe
- Simple install. Easy setup. No coding is needed. Launch in minutes.
In conclusion, if you’re looking to expand your online store into a multi-vendor marketplace, Shopify offers a variety of excellent apps to help you get there. Each app has its own unique features and benefits, allowing you to choose the one that best fits your needs and budget. From basic features such as vendor management and product listings to more advanced features such as commission tracking and payment gateways, these apps make it easy to create a seamless shopping experience for your customers. By choosing the right multi-vendor marketplace app for your store, you can increase your product offerings, boost customer engagement, and grow your revenue. We hope this article has helped you to find the perfect app to take your online store to the next level!