The Best Shopify Merge Orders Apps
Merge customer orders, save on shipping costs and encourage customers to buy more without worrying about extra shipping expenses! It will also be saving them the time of tracking and managing multiple orders.
Shopify allows you to edit the customer order. So you can do that manually. But you can use the Merge Orders apps for Shopify, it will make it easier for you.
Here is the list of the best Shopify Merge Orders Apps in 2022:
This a Shopify apps that help order management automation edit orders combine orders & save.
With Order Merger you can choose when 2 (or more) orders should be merged to a single order, notify the customer, and possibly even refund some of the shipping costs to your customer. Powerful automation for powerful stores.
You can also control what to do with the previous orders, and the new orders and add some notes or tags to each and every order associated with the merge.
Key features for order merging
- Merge orders with matching customer ID + shipping address
- Based on fulfillment status
- Consolidate orders based on location
- Based on customer tag
- Based on the order tag
- Based on the time between orders
- Based on order financial status
- Based on the shipping address
- Based on carriers
- Notify the customer about merged orders via email
- Simple and easy-to-use order manager!
Mergify is a tool that helps you with merging multiple orders from the same customer into one order to reduce unnecessary shipping costs.
With Mergify you can:
- Automatically merge orders based on your defined rules
- Get merging suggestions
- Select orders manually and merge them into an order or a draft order
- Refund unused shipping rates
- Send a customized email to your customer and notify them of the new merged order
- Set new order value to 0 to avoid disrupting store analytics
- Have control over what happens to the original orders and merged output
- Verify merge settings by draft order creation
Magic Order Combine will automatically merge similar orders with a single click of a button. Simply choose a date range and all orders with the same customer, shipping, and billing addresses that fall within that time frame will be automatically merged into one order. Not only will it simplify and organize your orders, but it will also save you time that can be used to do more important tasks that can generate more sales.
- Combine orders automatically
- Date range select
- Combined orders record
- Email support