The Best Shopify Apps Help To Sell Products From Shopify To Other Platforms
Shopify is the best e-commerce platform for everyone. But in fact, it’s not good for a blog or news site. So the business often chooses WordPress, Joomla, Blogger… to build the main site and Shopify for shop site. And sometimes you will want to embed a product form into a post or anywhere on the main site. If you are looking for a solution to this need, you can refer to the following Shopify apps. These are the best Shopify apps that help to embed a product order form from Shopify to any platform in 2021.
This is a free Shopify app build by 2B I/O, that is helping to custom a product order form to embed anywhere on the Shopify store or any platform.
With no programming skills needed, Super Embeds helps you add variant product options to your products, customize your product order form with regularly updated beautiful palettes and fonts to match the style and colors of your brand, and then generate you an Embeds code that you can copy and paste to the HTML editor of your preferred platform.
- Combine product options to the product order form, such as variants, vendors, availability, SKU, etc.
- Update product details on Shopify without editing complicated codes
- Bulk edit to save time when the number of products is considerable
- Copy and paste automatically-generated codes to the HTML editor of your chosen webpage that you want to display
Create a Buy Button for any product or collection and add it to a website or blog. Use the Buy Button editor to match the style and colors of your brand, then copy and paste the HTML code to your platform of choice. You can also create quick checkout links that will send shoppers directly to your checkout page. Choose a single product and variant, then copy your link to any email, direct message, or social media post.
With Shopify and the Buy Button channel, you can:
- Use the Buy Button editor to build buttons with custom fonts, colors, and layouts
- Update product details from Shopify without needing to edit the code on your website or blog
- Fulfill orders for customers that are placed using Buy Buttons and checkout links
- Track sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
- Create fast and easy checkout links to promote products