How to Keep Your Site Healthy and Updated Together With Website Maintenance Services?
We all understand the value of having a high-quality and professional website. However, merely having an operating site is insufficient. It is critical to keep your site updated and maintained on a regular basis. Only in this case, you will not face any issues and the website will if you want it to perform at its best. Unfortunately, many groups of users do not have enough time for all of these tasks. Such a situation makes them turn to website maintenance services.
Why Is It Crucial to Take Advantage of Website Maintenance Services?
Websites, like vehicles, need to be maintained to function effectively. Maintaining your website guarantees site security boosts the number of visitors, enhances returning traffic, and more. We would like to highlight a few of the key reasons why it is necessary to keep your site up-to-date.
- The major reason for the importance of website maintenance services is security. If your company uses a CMS, you will want to make sure it has up-to-date software and security fixes. If something goes wrong at this point, hackers will have an opportunity to steal data from your website.
- Search engines like Google boost the ranks of updated sites to deliver the highest standard information to users. As a result, websites become more visible, increasing the chances that your content will show up. Adding useful material to your site, removing broken links, eliminating duplicate pages, and keeping your content current and relevant can help you attract more visitors.
- Adding sharable material to your site on a regular basis (such as forthcoming events, galleries, and blog posts) can arouse more interest in your audience. Including interactive elements like a newsletter subscription form and social media icons allow engaging your audience. These make it possible for your website to promote your image, work, and mission. Removing outdated material from your site and doing a competitive analysis to monitor errors and inconsistencies is also essential.
What Issues Can Every Site Owner Face?
Website maintenance services are critical for all businesses, large and small. Maintaining your site should become a routine. Thanks to such a serious approach, you will create a safe and secure environment for your visitors. Unfortunately, there are some cases when something does not go as smoothly as you expected. Let us look through some common website issues.
- Performance difficulties are one of the most common and serious challenges that many webmasters encounter. Poor speed degrades your site’s usability and results in visitors abandoning your site. The majority of performance issues concerns come into one of three categories: issues with speed, problems with mobile-friendliness, errors, and bugs.
- If you want to rank high in Google and other search engines and drive organic traffic, you will need ideal SEO. Despite this, too many individuals still struggle with SEO, particularly with its technical aspects. It is hardly surprising, given that the SEO checklist has a bunch of points that every site owner needs to handle. As an example, you can come across issues with meta tags, images, H1 tags, broken links, or missing sitemaps.
- Another typical concern is poor user experience and user interface. It is all about how users can navigate your site and find what they are looking for. While there are many signs that indicate a bad user experience, the following are the most prevalent ones:
- Poor or perplexing user experience
- Poor navigation and pages that are not accessible
- Visual design that is poor or obsolete
- Intrusive pop-ups
- No clear contact or registration forms
- Poor-quality images
- Too many (distracting) advertisements
Website Maintenance Service by TemplateMonster: What to Expect From Them?
Why Choose Website Maintenance Services Over Doing Everything Yourself?
In a few seconds, we are going to speak about a particular example of website maintenance services. Nevertheless, focusing on their basic advantages is also critical.
- To begin with, there is a considerably lower risk of something going wrong if you have your site maintained by professionals.
- Working with experts can also save you a lot of money.
- One of the most difficult aspects of managing a website is finding the time to do it. Most entrepreneurs and company owners just do not have the time to keep their websites up-to-date. Does this ring a bell for you? You might spend more time trying to understand how to accomplish different goals, depending on your tech knowledge. Thanks to professionals, you have the freedom to focus on your core business.
Website Maintenance Services by TemplateMonster: All You Need to Know
Before we start, you need to remember the availability of our promo code (huratips). It will provide you with a decent discount on the website maintenance services by TemplateMonster. The deal WILL NOT last very long, so make sure to take advantage of the promo code as soon as possible.
Website maintenance services by TemplateMonster support the following platforms:
- and OpenCart
Tasks Performed by the Expert Team
- Up-time monitoring: Experts will set up a plugin to assist them in managing and monitoring your website. If your site goes down, a support team will be notified immediately. The team will go to work right away to make it running again.
- Website health check: Specialists will do monthly health checks on your site to ensure that it is free of problems that might negatively influence its performance. This involves evaluating all common and critical pages for various sorts of problems. In addition to this, it will verify you have a valid SSL certificate, correct presentation of your content, and acceptable speed of performance.
- Weekly website backups: Once a week, the team makes a backup to ensure that none of your pages or files are lost. Regardless of the modifications, you will be able to restore your most recent website version. The data is kept on both your server and, if it is necessary, on ours.
- Dev team assistance (5 hours per month): If you need to make simple modifications to your site, you may request the aid of a professional developer. We can assist you with installing the template on your server, adding content or graphics, altering the color scheme, installing and configuring widgets, or making minor CSS/HTML modifications. Hours that are not used are not carried over to the next month.
- Improvement suggestions: They will also provide you a thorough report on aspects that require improvement. These might be crucial for your website to perform better and attract more visitors. This includes things like content-related concerns, missing essential pages, fixing bad navigation, and enhancing the overall user experience.
- Weekly updates: The team offers updates for the current version, such as 5.1 to 5.2. For an extra cost, they can do significant upgrades such as 5.9 to 6.0. The price is determined by the number and complexity of modifications required to fulfill the standards of a specific major version.
- Monthly reports: The staff will give you updates on the works completed during the month on the last business day (usually Friday). From month to month, you will be ready to monitor the progress of your site.
How to Order and Pay for Website Maintenance Services?
- Website maintenance services involve a subscription rather than a one-time purchase since it includes ongoing maintenance. In other words, it is an annual subscription that will charge a one-payment transaction every 12 months. It will cost you $899 per year.
- You need to get in touch with your manager directly to delegate the duties connected with the dev hours. The manager will contact you as soon as possible once you subscribe, and you can reply to him or her by email at any moment.
- The team will need access to your hosting account as well as your site’s admin panel to begin website maintenance services.
A Few Words in Conclusion
Many entrepreneurs assume that once they have a successful company website, they are done. Having a company website, on the other hand, is only the beginning. One of the most common pitfalls is believing that once their website is up and running, everything will take care of itself. You need to update the site with brand-new information regularly to encourage engagement and expand your following. A company’s website is a significant instrument in driving its success in today’s environment. It is possible to relax when you get website services for first-class online performance. We hope that you understood the importance of website maintenance and drew the necessary conclusions. Thanks for reading!