How to add the minimum order quantity on a Shopify store?
- 1. Minimum Orders: Prevent Small Orders
- 2. Order Limits – MinMaxify: Minimum/Maximum limits on your products, groups or entire cart
- 3. OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits: Simple min and max order limits
- 4. Order Minimum App: Easily set minimum and maximum order limits on your cart
- 5. MinCart ‑ Min Max order limits: Easy minimum & maximum limits on your cart, products and more
- 6. Advanced Order Quantity: Add minimum & maximum order quantity for products & cart page
1. Minimum Orders: Prevent Small Orders
Tired of getting small orders that are not profitable? Minimum Orders keeps your shoppers from checking out until their cart total reaches a minimum amount set by you. You can set the minimum by qty, money, weight, and sku.
Your shoppers will see a popup message when they click your checkout button and their cart total is below your required minimum amount.
2. Order Limits – MinMaxify: Minimum/Maximum limits on your products, groups or entire cart
MinMaxify is an easy-to-use, yet sophisticated app designed to streamline the implementation of restrictions on your cart ordering process. You can apply restrictions for an entire cart, specific products or groups of products.
With MinMaxify, it’s easy to define minimum and maximum product and cart quantities for your orders, from the simple to complex.
3. OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits: Simple min and max order limits
OrderLogic allows you to define minimum and maximum product quantities for all products in your Shopify Store. With a simple interface you can set limits on how few or how many of each product your customers can order.
OrderLogic also allows you to set minimum and maximum order amounts and quantities. Set up your wholesale shop today and easily enforce a minimum order amount or quantity for your customers.
You can also set up minimum or maximum spends or minimum or maximum order sizes for your overall order.
OrderLogic also lets you sell your items in predetermined quantity multiples. Selling a prepackaged set of 6? No problem! We have you covered.
You don’t need to do any coding or theme modifications. By installing OrderLogic you are instantly ready to put the order quantity requirements in place that your store requires.
OrderLogic uses a customizable, professional and stylish pop up modal to alert your customers that they need to modify their order, and even allows them to fix their cart quantities with a single click!
4. Order Minimum App: Easily set minimum and maximum order limits on your cart
The Order Minimum App creates order limit restrictions within your shopping cart page and side cart. Customers will be required to spend above or below a specific monetary amount.
- Set limits in multiple currencies – you choose from 130+ currencies
- Set limits in any monetary amount – you choose!
- Target specific customers through customer tags.
- Customize each limit with its own personal message in any language – you choose!
This app works with all free Shopify themes and is compatible with most paid Shopify themes from the Shopify Theme Store.
5. MinCart ‑ Min Max order limits: Easy minimum & maximum limits on your cart, products and more
Install, set limits, and use in less than 5 minutes. MinCart is an easy-to-use app that allows you to specify minimum order limits & maximum limits on your store in 7 different ways: on the entire cart, specific products, variants, collections, vendors, product type or tags. Control how your customers can checkout and avoid unprofitable orders by adding limits to orders. MinCart is also the perfect tool to implement Wholesale limitations.
6. Advanced Order Quantity: Add minimum & maximum order quantity for products & cart page
Define minimum and maximum product quantity a customer can select quickly with Advanced quantity order application. The app helps you restrict the customers to order between the lowest and highest number of items you can manage in your store. Put the restrictions on the cart and specific products. In addition, you can set such a limit on the cart amount as well.
- Set product quantities limit
- Define item quantities on the cart page
- Restrict the cart page to a specific amount
- Display product quantities in a custom series
- Apply rule to specific products and categories
- Personalize a message to show on quantity limits
- Also supports product variants