8+ Best Shopify Pinterest Pixel Apps
There are Shopify apps that help you add Pinterest pixels to your Shopify store automatically, so you don’t need to have the coding experience. Not only that but they also integrate many options and extra features to help you can easier to use.
Here is the list of the best Shopify Pinterest Pixel apps in 2023:
1. PinTrack ‑ Pinterest Pixel Tag
PinTrack is an effortless Pinterest Pixel Tag installer. It allows you to get the most out of your Pinterest Ads by allowing you both to install your Pinterest Pixel with just one click. You will then be able to track all conversion events, with optimal precision, and supercharge your Pinterest Pixels for maximum profit. Everything is already configured to send all the relevant data to Pinterest, and allow maximum matching, and optimization. No unnecessary configurations are needed.
2. Omega ‑ Multi Pinterest Pixels
Omega – Multi Pinterest Pixels is an easy-to-use app that will let you use Pinterest pixels/tags on your store. With a few clicks, it has never been so easy for users to install with no coding or technical knowledge involved. When you insert pixel codes into the website, the app will help you track all customer interactions with your store and send them back to the business Pinterest account. This helps you make the most of the website traffic through other media activities.
Even if you haven’t created any Pinterest ads, you should still install the Pinterest Multi Pixels now! Earlier you track events, the bigger customer data you have.
3. Pinterest Pixel Tag ‑ PinTag
This Shopify app will implement your Pinterest pixel tag in just 1-click. All you have to do is to enter your Pinterest ID and the app will take care of everything else.
The app will implement automatically your Pinterest base pixel cross-site, and also the app will implement the right Pinterest pixel event for each type of page the user visits or interacts with, it could be the product page, collection page, add-to-cart, checkout and etc.
4. Pinterest Pixel/Tag ‑ Pinteros
Pinteros is a simple app that helps you to install your pixel tag in your store. All you have to do is to enter your Pinterest ID and this app will take care of everything else.
Also, it will implement automatically your Pinterest base pixel cross-site, and also the app will implement the right Pinterest pixel event for each type of page the user visits or interacts with, it could be the product page, collection page, add-to-cart, checkout, and etc.
Once you install Magic Pinterest Pixel, you’ll be able to choose what events you want to track:
- Checkout: Track the exactly promoted pins that are converting into solid sales. The data sent includes full product and cart data.
- Add to Cart: View what promoted pins get visitors to add products directly into their cart. This data will also start to build your target audiences.
- Page Views: Every page that your visitors land on will be fully tracked through the pixel.
- Search Queries: Track the searches of your Pinterest visitors! The search text will be used to build your Pinterest audiences too!
- Enhanced Match: Visitors’ emails will be sent to Pinterest once they finish the purchase. Pinterest will find a corresponding Pinterest account with that email and have the visitor’s activity linked to that account.
5. Magic Pinterest Pixel
With Magic Pinterest Pixel, you can re-target your Pinterest visitors effectively. Target the audiences that have viewed your promoted pins, already purchased, or added to the cart but abandoned the sale. You can re-target audiences that have searched for particular terms or keywords. You’ll build the most qualified audiences for your promoted pins and increase your return on sales!
You also have the ability to choose what options you want to track from the app. Choose your options based on what analytics you want to view! Create more in-depth options the more your business on Pinterest grows.
6. Pinterest Pixel Complete
Pinterest Pixel Complete uses a special integration with Shopify to fire not just the events, but all the metadata related to them as well. The special integration with Shopify allows the Pixel code to be automatically up to date at all times.
7. Pinterest Pixels Track Monitor
This Shopify app will implement your Pinterest pixel tag in just one click. All you have to do is to enter your Pinterest ID and it will take care of everything else.
The app will implement automatically your Pinterest base pixel cross-site, and also the app will implement the right Pinterest pixel event for each type of page the user visits or interacts with, it could be the Home page, collection page, product page, add-to-cart, checkout events, etc.
- No coding experience is required to track pixel
- Clean and easy-to-use interface for the Store owners
- Simply copy and paste your Pinterest pixel ID into the app
- This app works perfectly with any theme you are using
- You can check it for yourself! Purchase events are fired only one time on the thank you page
- Shipping costs are included in the purchase value of the order so your Pinterest promotion supervisor can determine the genuine ROI of your missions and advertisement sets, particularly if you are running free shipping Ads
8. Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag
This Shopify app makes complicated Pinterest conversion tags simple. It will send these events with complete details with an advanced Pinterest Tag:
- Add To Cart: See which ads get customers to add items to their cart. It will also send product data and cart values for your audience building to Pinterest.
- Checkout: Find out which pins make cold hard cash. Data sent to Pinterest includes complete product data and total cart stats.
- Page Views: It will make sure every page that someone visits are tracked, and it will send product data to Pinterest when products are visited.
- Search Queries: Keep track of searches. It will also send the exact search text to Pinterest for your audience-building pleasure.
In addition to the base events, this app also provides advanced Pinterest events that measure engagement. It will send these events for you:
- Scroll Depth: Target visitors based on how deeply they’ve scrolled on a page. Stop wasting time on Pinterest visitors that didn’t actually engage with your site.
- Active Time on Site: It will measure how long a visitor has actively been viewing your store, and send that time to Pinterest. We use a smart algorithm by monitoring mouse movement, scrolling, and other factors.
- Number of Pages Visited: Make audiences based on how many pages your visitors have been on your site! Targeting engaged visitors on Pinterest will help skyrocket your ROAS.