5+ Best Shopify Heatmap Apps
Want to see the parts of your Shopify store that are most popular with visitors? The heatmap is the tool you need. A heat map shows where most visitors clicked, scrolled and moved. Scroll heatmaps show how far down the page visitors went before leaving and whether they got to your best products or CTAs.
Having said that, here are the best heatmap apps for your Shopify store in 2021:
Lucky Orange’s dynamic heatmaps work on drop down menus and overlays so you can see engagement on all of your Shopify store.
Shopify stores use this app to promote what’s working, repair what isn’t and evaluate new ideas.
Installation of Replay is literally a click away – absolutely no coding required. Better Replay is ready to go out of the box, simply install the app and start watching visitor sessions on your store.
This is where you see what visitors really do on your website and where they get confused or stuck. Better Replay’s Heatmap alternative helps your team make data-informed decisions to improve your website and boost your conversions over time.
Reactflow optimizes your Shopify store conversion rate by analyzing your visitor behaviors and highlighting their pain points, helping you to gain faster ROI. When a visitor comes to your website, they will be bombarded with a lot of buttons, menus, and links to click, and you want them to click on purchase links more than all other links. Reactflow helps with following services:
- Providing you with a video of each visitor activity on your website.
- Generating heatmap of your visitors’ activities (Clicks, scrolls, mouse hovers)
- Identifying bugs that you might have missed.
- Funnel analytics of key sale pages
- Feedback widgets such as poll, survey and leads.
Reactflow extract Heatmap analytics for clicks, scrolls and mouse hovers from these recordings, providing you with an aggregate view of your website visitors segmented via devices they use.
HeatMap is a Shopify app that let you track all the clicks your customers do on your store and generates a Heat Map image that shows exactly where your customers click on your store.
These insights can help you identify any problem your customers encounter while using your website such as elements that receive a lot of clicks but that are not interactive or even to find places where your customers click most and rearrange your store to fully take advantage of it potential.
- Simple & Easy to use User Interface
- Real-Time Reports: Heat Maps are instantly generated so you have access to the latest insights of your store
- Filter click data by device: Desktop, Tablet & Mobile Phone
- Filter click data by dates and see how the Heat Map changes with time and how your store modifications affects it
- Option to combine data of similar pages to get better insights (e.g. combine data of all product pages)
- Unlimited number of page views & all the pages of your store are tracked!
- Instant install
- 100% Free Trial Period
- No programming or coding required to install the app
- Do not affect your store usability & speed
The HeatMap App offers you mouse tracking technology and lets you track clicks on your store for an affordable price.
This app helps you to easily track your store’s visitors and replay sessions to analyze user behaviour. You won’t need many tools to track and analyze your store’s visitors, but you will find everything in one simple and powerful app: Punch Metrics.
Heatmaps is one of the features of this app that is a very easy to use feature to test out pages on your store and understand which parts are the most used by a collection of users on your store.
Hindsight allows you to see exactly how your users interact with every element of your site, both individually, through visitor recordings, and on a macro level with heat mapping. Hindsight helps you to refine your structure and design, weed out sticking points, implement the most effective cross-sells, put your most important products in the line of site and, most importantly, maximise your conversions and increase sales.