2+ Best Shopify Product Auction Apps
Over the past few years, online auctions have gained a rapid increase in popularity. If you are looking to create a small auction feature on your Shopify store, then you must check these article. In this article, we’ll share our handpicked list of the best auction apps for Shopify.
Here is a list of the best Shopify Product Auction Apps in 2021:
Start an Online Auction Store using the Product Auction App. As the app comes with numerous features that will help you create online auctions and manage them with ease. The Product Auction app will allow the auction on the product in some simple steps and not only this you can easily monitor the auctions and the bidding details. The simple interface and free installation will surely be of help in getting started.
- Admin can create and manage auction for any product
- Set increment rules and the increment gaps while creating Auctions
- Reserve Price – The minimum price which must be reached, to have the winner.
- Add Bulk Auctions via CSV file
- Joining Fee – Check the authenticity of the auctions, by keeping a small joining fee for the customers to join the auction
- Delete auction as and when required
- Automatic mails sent at multiple events
- A notification panel for Admin to view the bids
- Admin can edit the labels for front end
- Admin can edit/delete the recent bid placed by Customer
- Option to manually end the bid
- Admin can even restart unsuccessful auction
- Multiple Auction Widget Layout.
- Declare Multiple Winner for an Auction
- Proxy Bidding – Customer can place an automatic bid, and will not have to place manual bid again and again
- Customer can view bidding history
- Real Time Auction update on Product Page
It’s an easy 3 step process :
- Select the product.
- Add the start date and end date for auction.
- Set the base price and the reserve price.
Select from the numerous configuration setting in the app as per your requirement and have the auction of your expectation.
- Design Configuration: Change or reset the look of front end and designing by changing the color of background, themes, button text, label and much more.
- Label Configuration: Edit the labels for buttons on front and rename them as per your requirement such as changing the label of place my bid, bid end date and much more.
- Mail Configuration: Change the contents of the email and also enable/disable the emails for the specific action.
By using the Tipo Product Auction app, the store owners can hold their own online actions and control over these auctions efficiently. Besides, this app visibly attracts a lot of potential customers. Thus, enlarge profits and increase the conversion rate for the Shopify store. As an administrator, You can easily set up the auction feature for any products in his store as well as monitor all the biddings inside the app. You can also track bidding activity log and auction sales.
Set up products for the auction
- Reserve Price: this feature defines the hidden minimum price that you willing to accept for the bidding item. If the Closing price is lower than the Reverse price, there is no winning bidder. This option helps store owner avoid financial losses on sale items.
- Bid Increment: This option defines the minimum amount an auction bid must be raised each time the current highest bid is surpassed.
- Bid Increment in a specific gap: This option defines the bid increments in specific price amount ranges.
- Dynamic closing: This feature defines the extended time for the auction after the last bid has been placed. It protects shoppers from having items taken away from them during the last few seconds of the bidding period. This extended bidding time feature certainly helps avoid online auction snipping software.
- Buyout price: This option defines the price value that the store owner expects to sell this item. Whenever someone places a bid that reaches this price value, the auction will be closed automatically. Proxy bid (Auto-bidding): This auto bidding system makes bidding more convenient. Shoppers need to enter the maximum bidding amount they willing to pay. After that, the system will auto re-bid whenever someone places another bid until the current bidding amount reaches the defined maximum bidding amount.