2+ Best Shopify Membership Apps
By using Shopify Membership Apps, you can give access to your users to view the restricted area such as content blocks, pages, posts, specific products or entire collections, etc on your Shopify store only when they purchase the corresponding Membership Plans.
- You can control the users to access the content on your website
- You can generate a consistent and reliable stream of income
- You can create a loyal customers base for your website
In this article, we have listed the best 4+ Shopify Membership apps which are listed below:
1. Bold Memberships
This app allows you to run any type of membership on your store and charge a recurring membership fee for it. From sophisticated memberships that show different content, blogs, or change something on your site, to basic memberships for offline services such as fitness classes, piano lessons, or any other type of membership. This app does it all!
This is the easiest way to add a membership program to your Shopify store where you can give or take away access to just about anything, all with recurring billing built-in!
Sell One-Time or Recurring Memberships that:
- Show or hide certain pages
- Show or hide blog posts, blog categories, or an entire blog!
- Show or hide specific products or entire collections
- Show or hide product prices
- Show or hide the add to cart button
- Change the liquid templates for any pages
It’s a very powerful membership app that can be as simple or as complex as you want.
2. AAA Membership + Subscription
- Protect your pages, collection, and products so only your members can view the content.
- Assign pages and collections to the specific membership you are creating.
- Non-members viewing a protected page will be prompted to log in or become a member.
- Paid membership payment is handled securely via Stripe.
- Both one-time and recurring/subscription payments are supported.
3. Simplee Memberships
Simplee Memberships allows you to sell memberships on your Shopify store while using your existing checkout. This means you can use existing Shopify products, track inventory, charge appropriate taxes, offer discount codes, and let customers check out using your existing checkout.
No more setting up a Stripe or PayPal merchant account, creating widget pages on your storefront, and embedding widgets. This app makes this experience seamless, the memberships widget appears on the product page, and customer orders appear in your Shopify admin.
If you want to limit some content on your storefront only to members, Simplee Memberships makes it easy to create rules. Currently, these include:
- Show specific pages only to members
- Show specific blogs only to members
- Show specific products only to members
- Show specific articles (blog posts) only to members
- Show product prices only to members
- Show the add to cart button only to members
If you want to hide all pages, blogs, or products from visitors unless they’re members, you can do that too!
4. Appstle℠ Memberships
Appstle Memberships is a comprehensive solution for offering memberships and related perks to your customers, to increase your brand’s reach, loyalty, and market share. Founded by an Apple-Siri engineer, Appstle uses revolutionary technology, to offer compelling features at compelling prices.
Now that Shopify has opened up their checkout to subscription orders, there is a new (and arguably better) option for memberships on Shopify. Offering more functionality than the existing apps, and allowing you to use Shopify products, purchase products alongside the membership, and being fully tracked in Shopify.
Check out Simplee Memberships at https://apps.shopify.com/simplee-memberships
Thank you for your comment. I’ve just added your app to the article.