2+ Best Shopify Membership Apps
By using Shopify Membership Apps, you can give access to your users to view the restricted area such as content blocks, pages, posts, specific products or entire collections etc on your Shopify store only when they purchase the corresponding Membership Plans.
- You can control the users to access the content on your website
- You can generate a consistent and reliable stream of income
- You can create loyal customers base for your website
In this article, we have listed the best 2+ Shopify Membership apps which are listed below:
This app allows you to run any type of membership on your store and charge a recurring membership fee for it. From sophisticated memberships that show different content, blogs, or change something on your site, to basic memberships for offline services such as fitness classes, piano lessons, or any other type of membership. This app does it all!
This is easiest way to add a membership program to your Shopify store where you can give or take away access to just about anything, all with recurring billing built in!
Sell One-Time or Recurring Memberships that:
- Show or hide certain pages
- Show or hide blog posts, blog categories, or an entire blog!
- Show or hide specific products or entire collections
- Show or hide product prices
- Show or hide the add to cart button
- Change the liquid templates for any pages
It’s a very powerful membership app that can be as simple or as complex as you want.
- Protect your pages, collection, and products so only your members can view the content.
- Assign pages and collections to the specific membership you are creating.
- Non-members viewing a protected page will be prompted to log in or become a member.
- Paid membership payment is handled securely via Stripe.
- Both one-time and recurring/subscription payments are supported.