7+ Of Best Shopify Apps For SEO
Shopify actually an e-commerce platform. And it works for retailers who want to be a retailer. It’s a multinational based Canadian company. This platform offers retailers various suits services with charges, marketing, buying, and many traffic engagement tools.
Like over 175 countries users use this platform for their personal aim. For beginners, this e-commerce platform is best. Because with various facilities you can make a start. If you think that you create a website for e-commerce then starting your business will be mistaken for you. But if you choose Shopify for your business with a short time you can reach a balanced place for your start-up.
But one thing is needed that should have to be in your mind. That is without the SEO algorithms process you can’t get your aimed place.
For Shopify platforms, there are various Shopify SEO apps. These tools create your path easy to move.
Why these tools are needed?
When you starting or fully ready for your business. And then you throw product on this platform normally you can follow that your sales are not gaining. But when you used some SEO app tools Then your shop will be more trusted & professional for consumers.
This article will be sharing some best Shopify SEO app tools with all in 2023:
1. Yoast SEO ‑ SEO for everyone
Yoast SEO is the best SEO plugin for WordPress and now it’s available for Shopify.
Yoast SEO for Shopify not only helps store owners improve their site in a technical sense, but it also comes with an advanced SEO and readability analysis. The app will help you enhance your product page descriptions by suggesting improvements to make. These suggestions help you make the best product descriptions.
In addition, these analyses also work on your Shopify blog. This Shopify app helps you write high-quality, readable content that strikes a chord with potential customers. It also offers SEO content that gives you all the knowledge, tips, and tricks you need to make the most out of your Shopify SEO.
2. Plug In SEO
Plug In SEO is among the highest-rated Shopify SEO apps with an easy-to-use interface for boosting your shop’s SEO. The all-in-one On-Page SEO app for managing SEO optimization, improving search rankings, & driving more traffic to your shop. Here is what you get:
- Structured Data/JSON-LD Schema Markup aka. Rich Snippets
- Templates to edit meta titles & descriptions in bulk
- Fix Headings, Image ALT tags, Filenames
- Detect & fix broken links/404 pages
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tool) integration
- Keyword Tool & Suggestions
- SEO For product, collection, home & blog pages
- Periodic SEO health check report
- Supports Multilingual/Non-English Language SEO
- Easy to follow training videos
- 5-star customer support
- Constantly updated as Search Engines change
3. SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing
SEO Booster – SEO Marketing is a one-size-fits-all SEO app – A must-have app for your site to be made perfect for Google SEO within minutes.
With SEO Booster, every day on your site is a happy SEO-day as you can:
- Have an easy-to-navigate app interface with an in-depth guide
- Ignore SEO technical terms as everything here is super clear
- Have your site fully scanned, with all existing SEO issues detected and a how-to-fix guide
- Save time and effort with SEO Auto features
- Improve key SEO metrics: organic traffic, search-ability on Google, website ranking and speed, etc.
- Have your product rating, price and stock amount appear on Google search with JSON-LD
- Master your SEO keywords with suggestions from updated data
- Increase your product images’ presence on Google Image Search with Auto Alt-tags
- Have Google Analytics and Google Search Console integrated for a more comprehensive look at your website performance
- Learn SEO status of your own site and competitor’s with Website Diagnosis
- Get detailed insights into your site’s SEO health with extensive SEO reports, letting you know you’re on the right track or not
- Get prioritized to rank higher from Google bots, speed up and then enhance mobile customers’ experience with AMP
- Have your page pre-loaded even before customers actually click on it, increasing the site’s loading speed with Instant Page
4. SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer
If you’re struggling to get more visitors and rank higher on search engines for your Shopify store, SEO Doctor is the Shopify SEO app for you.
The app will scan and fix all Shopify SEO issues that you need to fix in order to help increase your store’s SEO rankings and traffic.
Not only does it fix SEO issues, but this app also tackles Sitemap, Structured data (JSON LD), Meta tags, 404 monitors, and Image Optimizer. SEO Doctor, the Shopify SEO App, makes it super easy to rank your store higher in Google search results.
Fixing SEO issues automatically is unique to SEO Doctor, none of the competitions come closer (SEO Manager, SEO Booster, SEO Optimizer, Smart SEO, etc)
Features come with SEO Doctor:
- Meta Tags – SEO Meta Titles Fixing
- Meta Tags – SEO Meta Description Fixing
- Fix Alt Tag Image
- Compress Images
- Rename Images
- Website Speed Booster
- Real-Time 404 Error Tracking
- 404 Error Fixing (Broken links)
- Sitemap Submission
- Google webmaster tools (Google Search Console) integration
- Google Knowledge Graph Support
- JSON LD Data Support
- Google Page Speed Integration
- Google Mobile-Friendly Test
5. SEO Plus
SEO Plus makes it easy for you to increase the amount of organic traffic you get through search engines like Google/Bing.
SEO Plus automatically updates the main body text on your product pages, so that new fresh content is showcased on a daily basis.
SEO Plus requires no coding to use the app. If you feel you are skilled enough with coding, the option is there for you to do some advanced code customizations.
SEO Plus offering:
- Dynamically displays fresh content, for each product, each day.
- Customize the displayed content as you want.
- Multi-language support.
- Modify the look and feel to match your theme.
- Optimized across all screen sizes including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- No App branding, to keep your site professional.
6. SEO King
This is an all-in-one Google search SEO tool for your pages and photos.
- Alt Texts Manager: Bulk edit your product image alt texts! Choose your keyword pattern and automatically tag all your photos with smart SEO-friendly keywords!
- Product Meta Titles and Descriptions Manager: Bulk update your product metadata that appears in the blue links within search results. Easily customize your pattern!
- JSON-LD Microdata Manager: Add microdata to all product pages to improve your SEO and google search listings. SEO King works with the most popular Shopify review apps for displaying reviews and ratings directly in Google search results.
- Sitemap Manager: Activate our advanced sitemaps to provide Google with even more information about your shop.
- Improve your Product Photos for Search: Resize, square, compress, rename, and add logos to your product photos. Better price and value than competing apps like Crushpics, Pixc, bulk image edit, and TinyImg.
- Scan your Shop for SEO Issues: It scans every product and page in your shop to find any missing alt texts or broken links. It also searches for missing meta titles and meta descriptions and provides the right course of action to improve your SEO.
- Optimize your Entire Shop in One-Click: Get everything you need in a single click. Sit back while this app compresses all site images, products, collections, assets, and blog articles. You’ll have great quality photos with faster loading speeds. You can enable or disable any feature you want. Over 200 options to choose from!
- Optimizes your New Products Automatically: The auto-optimizer runs in the background to keep all your new products & photos optimized while you focus on other things.
- Keywords Manager: Scan your shop to discover your most popular keywords. Easily search competitor sites as well. Powerful Seo tool to get clicked!
- Disable Right-Click to Prevent Photo Theft: Disable the right mouse click menu from showing so that visitors cannot download or save your product photos.
- Export Product Photos for free: All users can export their original or optimized photos to a free Dropbox account. Save time editing your photos for your Facebook, Google, Instagram, Etsy, or eBay seller accounts.
7. Smart SEO
With Smart SEO, you can automate the daunting SEO tasks, improve rankings, drive more organic traffic, and boost sales.
- Image Optimization: Speed up your website by optimizing the size of every image in your store, including product, collection, article, blog, and file images.
- Generate meta tags: Meta Tags (meta title and meta description) are important SEO information. Search engines read this information, understand it and use it in the SERP (search engine results page). It is essential to have these small snippets of HTML code on your website. Smart SEO will generate them automatically so that you don’t have to do it manually. What is more, Smart SEO generates meta tags instantly. To do this with other apps you might need to wait for hours or even days. Smart SEO is powerful enough to generate meta tags in a matter of seconds.
- Multi-language support: Running a store in multiple languages? Need to manage the SEO of each of them? Not a problem with Smart SEO. Now you can create meta tags (meta titles and meta descriptions) and JSON-LD structured data for each language in your store.
- Generate image alt tags: Image alt tags are certainly an SEO signal but they are first and foremost a means of web accessibility. Alt tags provide better image context to search engines, helping them index an image properly. Using relevant alt tags on your product images will boost the SEO of your product pages.
- Add JSON-LD Structured Data: Provide structured data in JSON-LD format to Google and other search engines to improve your SEO. The structured data generated by Smart SEO is as comprehensive as it can be. This JSON-LD data includes the following entities: Website, Store, Organization, Breadcrumb, ItemList, Product, Offer, AggregateRating, Blog, and Article.
- Sitemap Support: A sitemap is a fundamental feature of a website’s SEO strategy as it helps search engines navigate a website. Unfortunately, managing your store sitemap from within Shopify is not possible. Smart SEO solves this problem by offering an easy way to choose which pages to include in your store’s sitemap.
- Broken Links: Automatically detect and fix broken links or non-existent pages which visitors hit on your site.
- Remove Microdata: Check for microdata in your theme. Microdata is structured data in a legacy format, you should remove it if present on your website. You only need JSON-LD structured data to improve your SEO and Smart SEO will provide it.