How to Create Your Company Logo and Top Free Logo Makers
As we all know, the logo is the face of the brand. Owning a professional logo helps businesses affirm the legitimacy and trustworthiness, creating a foundation for the sustainable development of that business. Moreover, an impressive logo will attract customers, promote brand loyalty and make you stand out from the competition. So how to get a logo that meets all the above factors. Please follow this article.
Simple steps to create a logo for your brand:
1. Name Your Brand
Before you start to design your logo, let’s name your brand. Because when you know your brand name, it will be easier to understand the content you want to send to customers. Logos can be designed according to the brand name or designed based on that content. And of course, when you use online logo design tools, their first request will definitely be to enter your brand name.
2. Build Your Message
Once you’ve finished naming, it’s time to define the message or content you want to convey to your audience. The message you want to send to customers here is understood in the sense of what your company wants to bring to customers through the products and services that your business is doing. Identifying this message for your business is very important because it contributes to creating a more meaningful and true logo for your business purpose.
3. Determine Brand’s Visual Identity
If you’re a business owner, you have to know that it’s essential to have a strong brand identity and a distinctive visual identity. Both of these can be directly tied to your business success or failure. Visual identity is made up of the visible images associated with your organization. These are the elements that guide customers and clients to their perceptions of your brand like: logo, colors, typography, imagery styles. You have to use these components to make up your visual brand identity to create a great logo to when people see your logo, image, or even your colors, they immediately make the association in their head.
4. Check out the Competition
You can get ideas from your competitors. This isn’t necessarily a problem with copying ideas, but by doing this, you can contribute more to your ideas, or you can limit the duplication of ideas for changes. competitor. The most important thing is that you have to create for yourself a design idea that is unique and different from your competitors to make an impression on customers.
5. Finish design
It would be great if you could get someone’s help in evaluating your logo design before releasing the final finished logo. And this will be more effective when you collect more objective and honest reviews. Through that, you will judge whether your brand logo is enough to make an impression in the hearts of customers. If the feedback is good then congratulations, you have succeeded, if not, you will have the opportunity to edit your logo more completely.
Top Free Logo Makers
- Hatchful by Shopify: This is a free online logo maker for businesses. It offers design templates and user-friendly tools businesses can use to create customized logos.
- Designevo: DesignEvo is a free online logo maker with 10,000+ templates that anyone can use to bring to life a compelling, unique logo in minutes.
- Logognome: LogoGnome is a simple design platform that helps you create stunning logos in minutes. The feature-rich interface makes it easy for you to skip the crowds and create professional-quality designs more efficiently than ever before.
- Designhill: From logos that define the very roots of a brand’s success to t-shirts that speak of versatile yet engaging personalities, if you need a design, Designhill has a service to fulfill all your design needs. Build Your Brand With The #1 Creative Marketplace.
- Renderforest: Logo Maker allows you to create impressive logos in a matter of minutes. All you have to do is type your brand name and describe the logo you want in 1 or 2 sentences. Choose one of the six available styles, and wait for a second for our AI-based logo maker to create the logo of your dreams.
- Tailor Brands: Create a logo you love in minutes. Just type in your name and industry, choose which style you love, and voila – you’ve got a logo. You can then customize your logo to make sure it’s perfect. Our AI tech (what we call, magic) ensures your logo is high-quality, professional, and unique to you.
- Logojoy: Looka Logo Maker combines your logo design preferences with Artificial Intelligence to help you create a custom logo you’ll love. All it takes is a few clicks and five minutes.