The Main Features To Pay Attention To When Choosing The eCommerce Platform
Trying to make an e-commerce platform, which will fit you perfectly, is challenging. Going for the wrong option might cost you a fortune not to mention the waste of time. So here are the main features to pay attention to when making or choosing the right e-commerce platform:
- Easily set up and used: If you don’t want to deal with technological stuff, make sure the platform is user-friendly.
- Eye-catching design: Nowadays, customers are cockered by a variety of choices, so they will hardly shop with you if the UI of your store is dull.
- Mobile-friendly: According to statistics, 3 out of 4 customers shop on their mobiles. It means that to turn random shoppers into loyal customers you need to improve their experience with mobile e-commerce.
- SEO-friendly: To buy something from you, potential customers should find your shop in the first place. An SEO-friendly platform will help your site to rank high in search engine results.
- Scalable: Your business will evolve, and so should the platform you’ve chosen. Otherwise, one day you’ll struggle with limitations you haven’t initially thought of.
- Effortlessly navigated: Customers don’t want to spend tons of time looking for the item they need. What they do expect is the availability of categories, tags, and attributes that’ll help them to find what they want.
- Well integrated: If you want your business to develop you need to work on improving your service, making it more personalized. It’s done much more easily if the platform you use can integrate with your other systems and marketing channels.
- Providing analytics: That’s really of much help if the platform can monitor and process the performance of your business and convert this data into comprehensible information displayed on dashboards. With all the important statistics your business decisions will definitely become more data-driven and, will, consequently, lead to better results.
I hope it will help!
Sell Online With Shopify
Trusted by over 1,000,000 businesses worldwide