4+ Best Shopify Accessibility Apps
As you already know today because of the digital revolution internet access is easily accessible to all age group and all type of people, old age and disabled people are no longer the exception. But lots of eCommerce stores neglecting the market share of this very customer group, but you shouldn’t, disable and aged people avoid if sites are complicated to understand. These Shopify apps could add value to your store plus it will help you to gain market share of this customer group, consider it.
Here is a list of the best Shopify Accessibility Apps in 2022:
With Accessibility Assistant, blind and visually impaired people have the ease of access to become more independent and integration with the Digital world, which replicates their daily lives. This guidelines enlighten the disabled in reducing their efforts with their daily tasks with little limited obstacles.
- Keyword Navigation: User can address focus on any components of the website, so in turn disabled user can highlight the particular component which is easily visible.
- Desaturate: This converts color mode into black and white mode, so that the color blinded user can read and access the website.
- Gigantic Text: As the name itself defines, this option augments the text size up to 4 levels.
- Cursor: This feature enables immense Cursor and Reading Mode. With the help of immense cursor, the user can easily identify where the cursor is located. With the help of reading mode, the user can track the line position.
- Starring Links: This highlights all the anchor links to identify both the internal and external linkings on the website.
- Additional Contrast: This facilitates different modes like Invert color, Dark Color and Light Color mode etc.
The key features of Accessibly include:
- Make the site readable – add a reading line and tooltips to text. Make fonts more readable and links more noticeable.
- Enlarge/ decrease the size of the text.
- Enlarge cursor.
- Adjust colors. Change brightness, contrast, and grayscale of site.
- Text to voice.
- Fast Install. Our Shopify app takes less than a minute to install!
- Helps with WCAG/ADA compliance.
- Go local – choose from 6 different languages in which you wish to display the widget on-site for your visitors.
- Accessibility Statement template
Installation & setup is easy and takes only a couple of minutes. Download it, customize the tool based on your website and you are good to go!
Placement of the widget on-site can be customized and set to be located at – Position Top Left, Top Right, Middle right, Middle left, Bottom Left, and Bottom Right.
Accessibility Enabler is the accessibility software that helps your visitors to personalize the site based on their needs. On the other hand, it helps you (the website owners) to increase website accessibility compliance. It’s a boutique of accessibility tools. It helps people with disabilities to consume and navigate site content in an efficient way. This app makes your site accessible for everyone, which indeed increases sales and conversion.
It provides more than 30+ accessibility tools that your visitors can apply on any page of the website. It makes consuming and navigating your website at ease for people with dyslexia and other disabilities.
With this app, your website visitors can be able to customize the website as per their requirements to conquer their disabilities.
The changes can be applied:
- Invert colors
- Increase / Decrease font size
- Grayscale mode
- Highlight links
- Highlight titles
- Toolkit Customization
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy Installation
Accessibility Spark is transforming web accessibility for Shopify stores by replacing a costly, manual process with an automated, state-of-the-art AI technology. With Accessibility Spark you no longer need to hire an expensive agency or have your developer manually update every element of your site to ensure compliance.
Accessibility Spark’s Shopify app creates a more accessible browsing experience while increasing compliance with WCAG 2.1, ATAG 2.0, European EN 301 549 (EAA/EN 301549), ADA, & Section 508 requirements. If you have customers buying from you in the United States of America (USA), Europe (EU), or the United Kingdom (UK), you’ll need to comply with web accessibility legislation in each of these regions. Accessibility Spark’s software implementation can help with compliance with the following web accessibility legislation:
- Americans Disability Act (ADA)
- European Accessibility Act
- UK Equality Act