Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay) Shopify App Integration
Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)
Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock
Developer: Shine Dezign Infonet
Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay) is a Shopify app developed by Shine Dezign Infonet with rating: 4.6/5 based on 178 reviews. This Shopify app helps to increase your customers' buying confidence and boost sales.
About Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay):
Advanced Preorder App(Best Preorder app) changes the Add to Cart button to the Pre-order button when an item is out of stock. Making available for users to buy.
- No stock left – tensed? Now no need to worry, you can now get the orders even after going "Out of Stock" with our Advanced Pre Order.
- No sacrifice in sales if the stock is not available, get the orders and shipped when it is again in stock.
- Enable/Disable Preorder for each product and its variants.
- No need to disappoint your customers.
- Admin can enable/disable the "Advanced Pre-Order".
- It simply improves your sales even when the item is out of stock.
- No need to hamper your sale. # How it works: Initially, all you need to do is install the "Advanced Pre-Order App". The installation process is very simple and user-friendly. Just click on the install button approve the agreement and submit. That's it!! your installation is done. Preorder: After installation, you can see products in the products tab. You can enable/disable Pre-order for each product and its variants. After enabling, open the same product page on frontend then you can see "Pre-Order" Button (if your product is out of stock) instead of Add to Cart button. In-app admin under settings, you can change the button text, custom message, and color scheme according to your theme.
Moreover this, we provide a bunch of other features included within the App namely:
You can make a product unavailable for purchase until the selected date. Further, you can add the availability time and enable "Coming soon".
Here, customers do signup for in-stock notification and with the "Notify Me" feature, they are automatically emailed when it is available in the stock again.
You can enable the countdown timer on the product pages for a specific period of time. It helps you in the quick sale of your products.
Favicon Cart Count:
This will show the favicon cart count in browser tab if user has left any product into the cart without checkout.
Pre-order Partial Payment
Sell different variants of the same product with the partial payment on preorder.
Fixed or Percentage Partial Payment:
Give your customers, ability to relish the benefits of the fixed and percentage partial payment on the product variants. With this option, you can set fixed price or percentage upfront on the product variant price.
Show Pre-order/Partial based on your geography/country selected.
Outstanding Customer Support Team
Get instant response on emails (within hours) and guaranteed response on emails maximum time limit within 24 hours. Our geeks help you to set up the Advanced Preorder App.
Most of the apps on Shopify's app store are relatively easy to integrate. And so is this Shopify app.
How to install Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay) app?
To install the app, you simply need to go to Shopify App Store and find this app with keyword Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay). After that you must click onto Add app to, type your store URL and the app will get installed upon confirmation.
How to uninstall Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay) app?
To uninstall the app, you simply need to go to https://www.shopify.com/admin/apps, find to Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay) app and click the garbage can to uninstall this app.
If you have difficulty installing the Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay) app or want advanced customization then Hura Apps team - a Shopify expert is right here to help you set up for your success in no time.
We'll help you install and set up the app you want from scratch to a completely working structure that is ready to use for you.
- Safely install/uninstall Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay) app
- Integration with any Shopify theme as per specification
- Configurations & setup
- Troubleshoot and fix issues
Hura Apps is a Vietnam-based Shopify development team.
We have over 8 years of experience with Shopify. With the top skilled developers, we have done many projects for clients worldwide with high quality, on time and budget.