Shopify is offering New York-based businesses first 90 days for free
Following the launch of Go Digital Canada in July, Shopify is extend their impact in the United States through Empire State Digital, a first-in-the-nation program, led by New York State Governor, Andrew Cuomo, to help retailers become more resilient in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Shopify and New York State are partnering for Empire State Digital to grow your retail business with Shopify POS, the most versatile point of sale for unifying in-store and online sales.
As part of Empire State Digital, Shopify will offer New York-based businesses:
- First 90 days of Shopify for free for new brick and mortar merchants that register before November 30, 2020.
- Access to Shopify Point-Of-Sale Pro features for free until October 31, 2020
- $500USD App Store credits for new Shopify POS brick-and-mortar retailers
- Free Tap & Chip Card Reader for new Shopify POS retailers, while supplies last
- 24/7 support, including access to online educational resources and possible eligibility for Shopify Capital
New York State-based small businesses’ looking to learn more about Empire State Digital, including Shopify’s offering of free omni-channel tools and online resources are encouraged to visit shopify.com/newyork.
Sell Online With Shopify
Trusted by over 1,000,000 businesses worldwide